Chelsea v City post match thread

Against the top teams we usually start very well and then our performance declines gradually, but when we play weaker teams we do the opposite.

Tevez City said:
Against the top teams we usually start very well and then our performance declines gradually, but when we play weaker teams we do the opposite.
Actually I think the opposite.

yaya toure was fucking shit, me and my mates were paying attention to him quite a lot and he's a fucking lazy lazy ****. he makes balotelli look like tevez.

didn't follow his man and in the second half just gave up. add to that some stupid tiffs with chelsea players. hes all well and good when we are playing well but when we are defending he's lazy as fuck. can't understand why he was allowed to play the full 90.

lescott is/was a liability and kompany looks a shadow of his former self. our defence needs adding to in jan if we want to win the title.

obviously the ref was a fucking disgrace as usual but we don't do ourselves any favours.

i think when we had a stonewall penalty turned down the players heads dropped because they knew no close decisions were going their way. mereles (sp) challenges being a prime example.

ban-mcfc said:
yaya toure was fucking shit, me and my mates were paying attention to him quite a lot and he's a fucking lazy lazy ****. he makes balotelli look like tevez.

didn't follow his man and in the second half just gave up. add to that some stupid tiffs with chelsea players. hes all well and good when we are playing well but when we are defending he's lazy as fuck. can't understand why he was allowed to play the full 90.

lescott is/was a liability and kompany looks a shadow of his former self. our defence needs adding to in jan if we want to win the title.

obviously the ref was a fucking disgrace as usual but we don't do ourselves any favours.

Hmmm

ban-mcfc said:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=-ECUtkv2qV8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... ECUtkv2qV8</a>

grim up north said:
ban-mcfc said:

Hmmm

what you mean hmmm?

which part do you disagree with?

Re: Make sure Mark Clattenburg....

mancmackem said:
Don't think has been bad reffing our games since the sending off of Bellamy vs Bolton two seasons ago. We are bound to have the odd decision against us, he's only got the penalty wrong so far.

The ref that really did try to do us over this year was Stuart Attwell.

Agreed, most refs are pretty fair, some get things wrong but thats life. We have to deal with it, Attwell though wants to be the main man, gets all the big decisions wrong and not only against city, but seems to pick a side from the start of his matches and decides he'd like that team to win, then doe's everything in his power for it to happen!

The worst thing is he gets away with it, must have some friends in high places, or even worse gets told what result would suite the FA best! Maybe Clattenburg in the same boat, but more disreet!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.