Chelsea v City post match thread

Re: Chelase v City post match thread

dctid said:
Rocket Sauce said:
dctid said:
keep ya fookin hands down and dont concede a penalty - defensively we are poor and have been for some time now - shipping far too many goals -

With all the sustained pressure, you knew something was going to happen. I agree that we are letting in too many. We should have ground out a 1-0 on this one.....

No i dont think we are / were capable of winning 1 - 0 - defensively we are getting worse and worse - we concede too many goals - its why the rags are still in my mind favorites - i just dont think they will concede as many as us unless Mancini sorts out the defense

Also our discpline if poor and it must improve - we have now put massive pressure on ourselves and lets be honest we are very likely to ship goals against Le Arse making it sweaky bum time

We dont have pace and we move the ball too fookin slow
We know Utd are favourites in your mind

Well where do you start?
Apart from the joke that is Clattenburg, I learnt 3 things tonight:

1. Lescott is a liability. Cost us against Liverpool and tonight. Not world class enough to play in our best 11. We need a proper partner for VK.

2. Clichy is too attacking and not good enough in the defense. Same as Kolarov, we need a LB in Jan.... C'mon sure up the back Mancini!!!

3. Chelsea cannot win the league. They are slow in possession and Hart didn't even make a save??!! They are no match for the big teams, 10v11 it looked even.
Thank fuck we got Manure, Liv, Tot, Chelski and Arse all at ETIHAD

Hoofing it

Thats what lost us the match tonight. Hoofing it.

For an intricate passing team I dont know why we started hoofing it.

It started from Vinny and spread throughout the team.

But its happened loads. Joe Hart and Given before him are forever hoofing it instead of rolling or passing it out and building from the back.

It must be a tactical thing but I have no idea how this benefits us but Joe's hoofing has happened in so many times that Bobby must have told him to do it....why?

On a plus note Balotelli has matured so much. Was proud of it tonight.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Still to play away

Scum
CITY
Arsenal
Chelsea
Spuds

Chelsea
Spuds
CITY
Arsenal
Liverpool

Arsenal
CITY
Liverpool

Spuds
CITY
Liverpool
Arsenal
Chelsea

CITY
Arsenal

It's on boys!! Keep the faith!

Absolutely!! Great start and all of the away hard games are more or less over for us. Let`s smash Arsenal at the weekend and get the show back on the road.

Tell you what boys, how likely were Chelsea looking to score when we had ten men? Not very fucking likely. How did Chelsea react when they beat us? Like they just won the biggest game of the season.

We're still top. We've had another defeat to hopefully bring us a little back down to earth and properly address some of our deficiencies, and frankly we should have been 3-0 up inside of 25 minutes. At the very least 2-0 up. Balotelli could have also had us playing ten men from 1:30 if he'd chose too.

Chelsea (and Sky) wanted and needed this win more than we did, it's that simple. It won't always be our day, we just need to concentrate on bouncing back strong with a win against Arsenal.

Not too worried. The unbeaten thing could have become a bit of a millstone. The conditions were atrocious tonight which was a big leveller and a couple of really key decisions not going our way - they got more dodgy as game went on e.g. When twattenburg overruled the linesman for a corner.

The fact that Chelsea were playing it into the corners and celebrated like they had just won the fuckin world cup speaks volumes. Hopefully we'll get a decent ref for arse game and get back to winning ways.

TFC said:
Blue Haze said:
One thing aside from the ref

Said it after the Napoli game and I'll say it again. We get caught on the counter way too easily. Every little flick for them opened up 30 yards of space with only the defenders in front of the keeper. When I pointed this out I took a huge amount of shit from this forum.

This cannot be allowed to happen in tough away environments. I love attacking don't get me wrong, but all 3 of our midfielders can't all want to get forward. That is great for home games but far too incautious for Stamford Bridge and Napoli.

That is how managers have decided they can beat us, and to be fair it works to a degree - sit back and defend deep, then try to hit is on the counter. Wouldnt be all over myself tonight if I were a Chelsea fan, they might have the points but they were poor.

We had better find a strategy to beat this and fast. Managers are just putting 11 behind the ball and we willfully stumble into the trap.

If they concede possession, keep the damn ball.

We won at rags because we were cautious, looking for a goal but also aware of the counter. Against Napoli and Chelsea, we weren't.

Balotelli had a foul given against him every time he went near someone, and two or three times was dragged down and nothing was given

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.