Chelsea Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: chelsea away

Maintainin said:
I don't wanna see them muppets dancin n' singin 'one step beyond again like they did last term ...nowt but a win for me !

I'd love to batter 'em. That was one step too far last season, muppets!

Not sure if it's already been mentioned, but we owe them big time after last season.

Our unbeaten run came to an end there thanks to a horrendous decision not to give a pen on Silva (when we were already 1 up), and then 2 dubious decisions at our end involving a dodgy pen and a dodgy red.

I'm travelling to London for this game from Holland
Anyone know a pub where the city fans meet up?
Cheers

Cielo Azzurro said:
Chris Foy has been named as referee for Chelsea v City..

I understand it's actually Chris Hoy the Cyclist.

Chelsea - Sunday

Been watching the Chelsea game tonight.. They look like they are really struggling without Terry at the back! Juventus should be at least 4 up!

Lets hope the poor form continues for sunday! - Luis is POOR and Im sure Kun will have great fun terrorising him all game!

Re: Chelsea - Sunday

Was impressed by Juve - thought they played with good tempo, pressing Chelsea fast and high up the pitch

Re: Chelsea - Sunday

ob said:
Was impressed by Juve - thought they played with good tempo, pressing Chelsea fast and high up the pitch

This is exactly how we need to approach the game, with high tempo and pace.

We battered them in the first half hour last season by using that tactic, they hate dealing with pace.

The Charity Shield also backs that theory up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.