Christian Benteke

Re: Benteke

km09 said:
Could be a great replacement for Balotelli, Big strong and having a good season. Id have him here

Sorry, not good enough, reminds me of Goater but he wouldn't have been good enough for where we are now.<br /><br />-- Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:16 pm --<br /><br />
davelyncooper said:
You cannot polish a turd

Watch 'Mythbusters' - turns out you can polish a turd :P

Really not a City style player for me, he'd be more lost than Dzeko in our system especially as we don't play the long balls forward much. Limited technical quality too, misplaced a number of passes (59% pass accuracy). Will be a good signing for a different style team though.

LoveCity said:
Really not a City style player for me, he'd be more lost than Dzeko in our system especially as we don't play the long balls forward much. Limited technical quality too, misplaced a number of passes (59% pass accuracy). Will be a good signing for a different style team though.

He would be that option though.Far more direct,combative and aggressive than Dzeko.

He frightens the life out of defences at set pieces and really lets them know the're in a game.Alongside quality players he would really shine.

Perfect for the 3rd/4th choice role.

not good enough for us and will probably be sold if they're relegated

cmdub said:
not good enough for us

Thats crap.As said,he'd be a 'reserve' option,as such they will never be world class.

However,using your statement,and going off half of Mancini's signings,he's definitely in with a shout of a contract then.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.