Citizens (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a lot of what the citizens did last night has to be looked at in a different way, yesterday was day 1. We got about 20 people there, that's good IMO.

On the twitter last night we got over 120 new followers, the club noticed what we did, the flags an banners looked great, smoke bombs got good reviews.

The next game we may get 50 people going, then 70, then 100 etc.

Ideas like capo's, drums etc can be tried out at these games as it doesn't matter if we look like tits there really. We will take all the best parts of it and then create the structure of what we do! All a workin progress!

Sam. said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
this citizens group will get absolutely no where if itself and TBA are littered with violent muppets like why always ste who are bringing it to the ground with their petulance and kuntness

Littered?

It was 2 lads.

thats what i mean when i use the word littered

Loukas said:
I think a lot of what the citizens did last night has to be looked at in a different way, yesterday was day 1. We got about 20 people there, that's good IMO.

On the twitter last night we got over 120 new followers, the club noticed what we did, the flags an banners looked great, smoke bombs got good reviews.

The next game we may get 50 people going, then 70, then 100 etc.

Ideas like capo's, drums etc can be tried out at these games as it doesn't matter if we look like tits there really. We will take all the best parts of it and then create the structure of what we do! All a workin progress!

well said mate!

Which will be the next match your thinking of??

BETTER-DEAD-THAN-RED said:
before TBA came there was 19 people with the citizens which was a fantastic number for the first time.

then there was about 25 BA that came, they came and sang and did there own thing while ridiculing us.

If the BA are going to come again please join in with us or don't come as it was pretty obvious the entire reason the BA came was because The Citizens were there.

So from my point of view it looked like TBA came down to rival The Citizens.

Can anyone dismiss this as its how i feel about it, also the munich songs were sung by TBA. They were not bad munich song and i here them sung at every city match.

So there are good Munich songs and bad Munich songs? Do you think the club will support any group that even references Munich?

ell said:
Raffles said:
Hmmm - wearing black and chanting "hooligans"...

Now there's an idea...

...that the rags have already used! Anyone ever heard of the MiB?

Again - rhetorical!

Bezz has already briefly mentioned the hooligans thing a few pages back.

Its a joke and those who went to Amsterdam can relate to it, nothing to it.

I went to Amsterdam, I can't relate to it. Just understand that some people won't get your 'in' jokes

stony said:
BillyMC said:
levets said:
you talking to me clown? I don't read every post like some of you bells.... I have work to do

I wonder if he'd say that to your face levets..just a thought. The number of gobshites on this forum is getting tedious.

No need for your shit stirring and it may come as a shock to you, but membership of bluemoon isn't compulsory.

So its acceptable to call people thick as pig shit...a fellow blue whose been going for years. Grow up.

BillyMC said:
before TBA came there was 19 people with the citizens which was a fantastic number for the first time.

then there was about 25 BA that came, they came and sang and did there own thing while ridiculing us.

If the BA are going to come again please join in with us or don't come as it was pretty obvious the entire reason the BA came was because The Citizens were there.

Can anyone dismiss this as its how i feel about it, also the munich songs were sung by TBA. They were not bad munich song and i here them sung at every city match.

So there are good Munich songs and bad Munich songs? Do you think the club will support any group that even references Munich?

Give it a rest, you know what he meant.
You sound very patronising and I'm sure you don't have a mass of experience with working with the club. We don't sing Munich songs, couldn't be clearer

Manchestercitychorlton said:
Sam. said:
Manchestercitychorlton said:
Its just all incredibly embarrassing. If there was a video of united or any other team in England doing the same at one of their reserve games I'd be pissing myself.

Another City fan obsessed with what United think. Let's all adopt your attitude and keep our wank atmosphere.

Fuck putting effort in and trying to improve it, stick with what we've got, which is one of the worst home atmospheres in the league.
I mentioned any other English club but whatever. My attitude is that yes I want a better atmosphere but not some contrived little group of mini-ultras.

Of course its just 'min-ultras' at the mo!! Its the first outing and this thing isnt even a month old if my memory serves me right.Did you expect 2000 to show up first time around? You say you want a better atmos, go and try your own ideas out then if you think you have better ways of improving things. Stating there is a problem and then slaggin off those that are attemptin to sort the problem is baffleing. I think its great that things are being done and I really hope numbers rise as it'll be fantasic on the big stage. Im sick of us being shown up and shown how to do when playin in Europe. Its about time we stepped up to the same level otherwise our ground will get worse and worse.

Iv been all for this apart from the capo but seeing that video has changed my mind. It actually worked well and didnt make me cringe like I thought it would.

Im tempted to blast out the Kompany song in 111 against Real and see if others join in. I may even change it to something like " We are Man City lalala" I might get laughed at or told to shut the fook up but to be honest Im the sort of guy that doesnt really give a fook about that and will just laugh it off. We're at a football match at the end of the day!

Really hope all this shit about munich chants and divide between The Citizens and TBA can be brushed aside and they/we can pull together. You will always get the odd dickhead in any group but dont let these disrupt things. We need to all work together on this as Im gettin really fooked off with the way our atmos is slippin away.

BillyMC said:

no munich songs are good and i never join in with any of them, i explained myself poorly. What i was trying to say was that the munich songs sung by TBA were not fully about munich it just stated united as munich. My wording was really bad i apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.