Citizens (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever happened to going to a football match to watch two football teams playing a game of football?

Whatever happened to everyone being allowed to make their own minds up whether they stand up, have a capo (whatever that is), have a drum (please, please no!!), sing songs, don't sing songs, stand up, sit down, have a beer before the match, don't have a beer before the match? In other words whatever happened to PERSONAL CHOICE!!

We have 112 pages stating the same thing over and over again. I think we have all got the message now lads. IMHO

The video looks fantastic :) great effort for a first go wasnt gonna be like the poznan ultras the first time. And considering there isnt really a ultra culture in england good start tbh

hearing (from fellow bluemooners) that the BA just came to make fun of them is so pointless and uneccessary, dont get me wrong I like what the BA do just dont like the things im hearing about last night.

Couldnt make this one cos of work :( defo coming next one.

-- Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:35 am --

swedishcityfan said:
Don't nick songs from Celtic. Make your own lyrics atleast ..

eveyone nicks songs from everyone else. weve got loads that are basically just united songs reowrked. That celtic song is actually a st pauli song and a barca song.

BETTER-DEAD-THAN-RED said:
Rascal said:
Wheres the vid?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSbysleAAQE[/youtube]

I've got to say, i've given lots of encouragment to the lads on here but i didn't expect anything like that for a first time effort. That is actually very very good and if that was to grow to 100-150 then that is brilliant even if its at EDS game.

Looked like everyone was having a ball and that is all that matters.

Eccles Blue said:
Whatever happened to going to a football match to watch two football teams playing a game of football?

Whatever happened to everyone being allowed to make their own minds up whether they stand up, have a capo (whatever that is), have a drum (please, please no!!), sing songs, don't sing songs, stand up, sit down, have a beer before the match, don't have a beer before the match? In other words whatever happened to PERSONAL CHOICE!!

We have 112 pages stating the same thing over and over again. I think we have all got the message now lads. IMHO

I have no idea what a Capo is either.

But what we oldies forget is the lads doing this have never known a terrace full of people, they never heard the Kippax 25k strong in full voice.

I have no issue with the young lads trying there hardest to support our club, they should be congratulated for there iniatives. I was once a Kippax boy, now im an old bloke who wants to watch how the game unfolds and look at the tactical nuances of it. Cos im an old boring fucker

I hope the lads and lasses get a safe standing area of there own that they can express there support from. They are our new generation and they should be encouraged.

Rascal said:
Eccles Blue said:

But what we oldies forget is the lads doing this have never known a terrace full of people, they never heard the Kippax 25k strong in full voice.

I have no issue with the young lads trying there hardest to support our club, they should be congratulated for there iniatives. I was once a Kippax boy, now im an old bloke who wants to watch how the game unfolds and look at the tactical nuances of it. Cos im an old boring fucker

I hope the lads and lasses get a safe standing area of there own that they can express there support from. They are our new generation and they should be encouraged.

Oh Rascal, I'm not denying all that, they do need encouraging but it just appears they are saying the same thing over and over again. However, as I have just told someone else, I keep trying to stay away from the thread but it is like a compulsion........................ hoping that someone comes up with another angle but it is the same.....................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!! IMHO

Eccles Blue said:
Rascal said:
Eccles Blue said:

Oh Rascal, I'm not denying all that, they do need encouraging but it just appears they are saying the same thing over and over again. However, as I have just told someone else, I keep trying to stay away from the thread but it is like a compulsion........................ hoping that someone comes up with another angle but it is the same.....................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!! IMHO

Just noticed you joined BM on my birthday

A good day to join ;)

we are behind in times as far as atmosphere is concerned in the english league. like it or not foriegn clubs have always been around 10 years ahead of us in stadiums, player transfers and style.

what we see in europe and the start of what we so at hyde will be how the atmosphere will go. but the club wont support this type of campaign if one or two spoil it at its early stage like the ones who
tried to thursday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.