Citizens (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many of those flags actually belonged to Citizens? Or were they all property of CM11 (top lads for coming down btw) and TBA?

Like all things there are two sides to every story.

I've read one on here from the various TBA posters, and heard the other.

Regardless of how things started, the death threats and threats about firm members doing this and that are not only out of order but infantile.

A fight occurred and the talk of taking it further should stop.

For years there's been in-fighting between different groups City, it would be nice if it didn't rear its head again with the new crop of non violent ultras or supporters groups.

I've shared a beer with Why Always Ste before and know Levets, BillyMC etc very well and probably been in the company of TBA at away games or in Europe. You're all City fans, get on with each other, everyone else hates us already (Champions)

Cheers

@OxBlueBilly

OxBlue said:
Like all things there are two sides to every story.

I've read one on here from the various TBA posters, and heard the other.

Regardless of how things started, the death threats and threats about firm members doing this and that are not only out of order but infantile.

A fight occurred and the talk of taking it further should stop.

For years there's been in-fighting between different groups City, it would be nice if it didn't rear its head again with the new crop of non violent ultras or supporters groups.

I've shared a beer with Why Always Ste before and know Levets, BillyMC etc very well and probably been in the company of TBA at away games or in Europe. You're all City fans, get on with each other, everyone else hates us already (Champions)

Cheers

@OxBlueBilly

Very well put OxBlue.

Manchestercitychorlton said:
moggymoz said:
What the bloody hells a "Capo" when It's at home ?

Dunlop-87N.jpg

Ahhh right, so if you tighten it enough you'll get the two together...

greenie_34 said:
How many of those flags actually belonged to Citizens? Or were they all property of CM11 (top lads for coming down btw) and TBA?

The flags were mostly CM11 so thanks to them and TBA brought some flags down and a couple were from Citizens.

Hopefully people can bring there flags and make the stand colorful.

Why is it "us against them"? We all support Manchester City, both groups need to sort themselves out. On topic, The Citizens, im 22, and i wouldn't stand with those lads in the pics as they look very young. You won't get anywhere with a 12-18 year old fanbase.

ManCitizens. said:
Why is it "us against them"? We all support Manchester City, both groups need to sort themselves out. On topic, The Citizens, im 22, and i wouldn't stand with those lads in the pics as they look very young. You won't get anywhere with a 12-18 year old fanbase.

there was no 12 year olds, in fact the youngest age of a person there was 17 (as far as i am aware) and whats all this problem with being a teenager, what age do you have to be to sing city songs.

I don't see the problem, TBA that came were all around the same age and then are a successful group.

ManCitizens. said:

Nail on head why does there even need to be TBA and Citizens we already have a group that we are all in called Manchester City Football Club

ManCitizens. said:

As said before, the youngest there was 17. Mostly mid 20's though apparently.

Even if they all were 12-18, what would it matter?

A lot of youngsters nowadays do fuck all to improve the atmosphere. A lot just sit on their arse, arms folded and watch the game in silence. It's nice to see that some young lads care and want to do something about it. There is hope after all.

Age doesn't matter one bit.<br /><br />-- Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:05 am --<br /><br />
noely said:
ManCitizens. said:

Nail on head why does there even need to be TBA and Citizens we already have a group that we are all in called Manchester City Football Club

The reason these groups are formed is to get like minded people together. People who are willing to put effort in and improve out pathetic atmosphere. Nowadays with set seating and no terracing it's very difficult to join like minded fans without such groups.

BETTER-DEAD-THAN-RED said:
ManCitizens. said:

there was no 12 year olds, in fact the youngest age of a person there was 17 (as far as i am aware) and whats all this problem with being a teenager, what age do you have to be to sing city songs.

I don't see the problem, TBA that came were all around the same age and then are a successful group.

That's my point mate. You need to get more older lads involved. I wouldn't go on a night out with someone that's 17 so why would this group encourage me to join?

Currently around 3-10 of us go to town after a Saturday home game (i'm normally the youngest, oldest being 30odd), i couldn't do this with The Citizens as they wouldn't get in anywhere (fans in the pic). Fair play going for it but you need to look outside your bubble.

I also understand this is only about City but a lot of people have mates and enjoy there own thing. Most people won't replace mates with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.