Citizens (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
noely said:
Is this a parody thread?

Forget TBA forget the Capo and the drum or a the citizen idea
Ive already got a group to follow a team if you will that I already pay money to be part of and buy shirts to show I'm part of this

They are called Manchester City you may have heard of them and I will sing for them when I want to not when someone tells me too or drums it into me

No one is 'telling' you to sing, nor our we forcing it on you, if you followed City to Amsterdam you would have seen that they had 1 block up in the corner that everyone who wanted to wave flags, sing, stand, etc all gathered and only occasionally did the rest of the stadium join in, when they did it was great. but no on is telling you anything. You aren't being forced to go to the EDS game, so please don't whine as if we are giving you no choice, I understand if you don't want to be involved, but then fine, leave it at that. There is nothing to get upset about.

About the standing yes its unsafe at the moment sometime i go into the row in-front and get hurt.

Also I don't think some people understand what The Citizens are all about if anyone has any questions please ask or PM me if you want to ask in private.

Also any ideas are welcome as always.

I think the best place to have standing would be East stand level 3 haha!

Imagine 20,000 fans crammed in up there! Would look amazing and be a funny atmosphere... Albeit it would be incredibly scary!

Or the club should look at ways to remove tier 2 from north stand and replace it with a big ugly kop!

Suppose it would never happen though haha.

ffs do threads have to keep getting wipped off on here ?

Im trying to find out were the BA meet up before the game to discuss atmosphere improvement.. How are numbers going to increase for this type of project when threads are cleaned off that have info for us !!!

at keast we know to meet at EDS game, threw this thread while it is still on...

ctid

trevorriley said:
ffs do threads have to keep getting wipped off on here ?

Im trying to find out were the BA meet up before the game to discuss atmosphere improvement.. How are numbers going to increase for this type of project when threads are cleaned off that have info for us !!!

at keast we know to meet at EDS game, threw this thread while it is still on...

ctid

The BA meeting is in 20 mins at the waldorf in manchester. I presume but the time you read this post it will be too late.

danburge82 said:
bluebannana said:
BETTER-DEAD-THAN-RED said:
Yes great news i hope it goes great at villa which it should. If they do it well then others will try and before you know it dream come true. Hopefully.

heard other clubs such as peterborough, hull, coventry are interested offically and many others as well as celtic and rangers.Hopefully everyone signs the petition on it, standing at hyde isnt there ?

when done safely its way more safe than the current situation of banging yourself on plastic seats or falling over them when we score.

-- Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:13 pm --

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of-25XlkDZE[/youtube]

watch this everyone sums the situation up perfectly:)
The bit where he falls over the seats when celebrating is the biggest thing for me. Right now there is unsafe standing at football. The amount of injuries I've sustained through falling over seats when celebrating a goal is ridiculous.

With the barriers of safe standing there would be no falling over seats and no surges from the crowd (a la old fashioned standing terraces).

same here banged my knee or legs so many times when we score especially. Are you coming down to the eds games mate ?? noticed you share a lot of the same opinions as the group, standing/atmosphere.

i8rags said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Hahahahahahahaha

Go citizens. The internet supports you ;-)
Out of interest, what did you make of the banana waving craze that occurred and did you own one. I found it cringeworthy and embarrassing and don't think this can be as bad as that was, the inflatables however such as west brom away were class, my point is there is a fine line between what works and what doesn't and these lads might just stumble across the next big thing at city and it can't do any harm surely to let them have a go.

To be honest, we need people like this Dave fella in all walks of life. If we didnt have sad,moaning,constantly pisstaking, negitive fookers like this we wouldnt have anyone there to push us on even more so we can throw it back in there faces. How much better does it feel when we win and there are people around that slagged us off and doubted us before hand and then see it come back and smack them in the face?. These people are slatting it before they have seen it even in its early stages. Id support anything that helps improve the match day experiance at City and help with the atmos, which DOES spur the players on. Im actually baffled as to why anyone would be against this!?

BlueHalli said:
i8rags said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Hahahahahahahaha

Go citizens. The internet supports you ;-)
Out of interest, what did you make of the banana waving craze that occurred and did you own one. I found it cringeworthy and embarrassing and don't think this can be as bad as that was, the inflatables however such as west brom away were class, my point is there is a fine line between what works and what doesn't and these lads might just stumble across the next big thing at city and it can't do any harm surely to let them have a go.

Im actually baffled as to why anyone would be against this!?

Then you are a either a little kid or a non-match goer.

If any match going city fan over the age of 14 thinks drums, rehearsals and comedy 'capos' have any place at Manchester City then they live in a parallel universe.

It doesn't need further explanation.

Didsbury Dave said:
It was quite the topic of conversation in the Dam from Blues who go on the internet.

Everyone was fucking pissing themselves to be honest.

It's only because you travel to games with the Didsbury Incontinence Society.

Do you picture yourself as an elder dispensing knowledge to all who seek it, through the wisdom of past experiences? Well have a reality check because you're coming off as a fool with an agenda.

Go back to berating Mancini for other teams being better than us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.