Citizens (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
great new that villa are trying to get safe standing back, hopefully city will follow imagine the whole south stand or north stand stood up, would improve the atmosphere so much. The taylor report should be ripped up as it was made on lies.

bluebannana said:
great new that villa are trying to get safe standing back, hopefully city will follow imagine the whole south stand or north stand stood up, would improve the atmosphere so much. The taylor report should be ripped up as it was made on lies.

Yes great news i hope it goes great at villa which it should. If they do it well then others will try and before you know it dream come true. Hopefully.

BETTER-DEAD-THAN-RED said:
bluebannana said:

Yes great news i hope it goes great at villa which it should. If they do it well then others will try and before you know it dream come true. Hopefully.

heard other clubs such as peterborough, hull, coventry are interested offically and many others as well as celtic and rangers.Hopefully everyone signs the petition on it, standing at hyde isnt there ?

when done safely its way more safe than the current situation of banging yourself on plastic seats or falling over them when we score.

-- Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:13 pm --

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of-25XlkDZE[/youtube]

watch this everyone sums the situation up perfectly:)

bluebannana said:
bluebannana said:

heard other clubs such as peterborough, hull, coventry are interested offically and many others as well as celtic and rangers.Hopefully everyone signs the petition on it, standing at hyde isnt there ?

when done safely its way more safe than the current situation of banging yourself on plastic seats or falling over them when we score.

if we do get safe standing the atmosphere will improve dramatically and it will be a lot easier to get the citizens into the ground as one.

Didsbury Dave said:
Hahahahahahahaha

Go citizens. The internet supports you ;-)

Consider yourself told off Dave, these young men are obviously the future.
It's time for us middle age men to step down and let them get on with it.
Go Citizens!!

Didsbury Dave said:
Hahahahahahahaha

Go citizens. The internet supports you ;-)
Out of interest, what did you make of the banana waving craze that occurred and did you own one. I found it cringeworthy and embarrassing and don't think this can be as bad as that was, the inflatables however such as west brom away were class, my point is there is a fine line between what works and what doesn't and these lads might just stumble across the next big thing at city and it can't do any harm surely to let them have a go.

bluebannana said:
My dream for the Etihad is to have East Stand Level 1 (101-111), the bottom tier of the away section, and South Stand Level 1 (117-120) - to all be Safe Standing. Not the North Stand. There are lots and lots of fans at City who like to be part of an atmosphere, stood up, ALONG THE SIDE LIKE THE OLD KIPPAX. I am one of them. It has to be the East Stand!

The Taylor report always has been a load of shit. Football fans then didn't organise themselves to retort that bull shit report written by a fucking Lord of the Manor who'd never set foot inside a football stadium before. Which is a shame.

I REALLY hope Villa can be sensible and organised and get the go-ahead with this. Safe Standing is the future of football. It has to be introduced here!

bluebannana said:
bluebannana said:

The bit where he falls over the seats when celebrating is the biggest thing for me. Right now there is unsafe standing at football. The amount of injuries I've sustained through falling over seats when celebrating a goal is ridiculous.

With the barriers of safe standing there would be no falling over seats and no surges from the crowd (a la old fashioned standing terraces).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.