Citizens (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluebannana said:
mcfcliam said:
bluebannana said:
there only ideas if they work they work if not then it doesnt matter. St pauli, barca and many other teams sing this, in no way is this copying celtic.besides most songs are copied.

Just give up. You'll have about 20 people at Hyde. No one will accept you in real life at Eastlands. You only have support on the internet.

youre right we'll just give up ;). 20 people would be great- most ultra groups only start out with five or six people. people are "accepting it" though you only have to look at the interest on facebook and on this forum.
you can have all the acceptance you like online but bring this to the etihad and you will.be laughed out of site within 5 minutes

bluebannana said:
mcfcliam said:
bluebannana said:
there only ideas if they work they work if not then it doesnt matter. St pauli, barca and many other teams sing this, in no way is this copying celtic.besides most songs are copied.

Just give up. You'll have about 20 people at Hyde. No one will accept you in real life at Eastlands. You only have support on the internet.

youre right we'll just give up ;). 20 people would be great- most ultra groups only start out with five or six people. people are "accepting it" though you only have to look at the interest on facebook and on this forum.

Hahahahahahaha on facebook and this forum. What, and that represents our match going support?

I stand in the south stand and I know for a fact that you'll just get laughed at and ignored. The whole idea is abhorrent.

I can't wait to see the reaction at your 'debut' at Eastlands.

BETTER-DEAD-THAN-RED said:
Can some one please explain why we will get laughed at.
That would be great if someone could explain that without just asserting that that will happen.
think about why you are starting this group because our match goin fans arent vocal and are happy to sit and watch the match these are the very same people who you will be "performing" in front of with your capos what reaction.do you think you are going to.get ?

uwerosler28 said:
That would be great if someone could explain that without just asserting that that will happen.
think about why you are starting this group because our match goin fans arent vocal and are happy to sit and watch the match these are the very same people who you will be "performing" in front of with your capos what reaction.do you think you are going to.get ?

Yeah, we will just have to see how it goes at the EDS games I guess, We aren't going to try and move into the Etihad with say 20 of us we would only try and move into it if we had at least a 100 which will take years. So its a long term plan. We shall just have to see how it goes. Any people that turn up to the EDS games and don't sing are just weirdo's though as what the point in turning up.

uwerosler28 said:

Yeah, we will just have to see how it goes at the EDS games I guess, We aren't going to try and move into the Etihad with say 20 of us we would only try and move into it if we had at least a 100 which will take years. So its a long term plan. We shall just have to see how it goes. Any people that turn up to the EDS games and don't sing are just weirdo's though as what the point in turning up.
to watch a game of football.

uwerosler28 said:

Everyone then?

uwerosler28 said:
uwerosler28 said:

to watch a game of football.

Sorry I didn't explain myself I meant any people that came for The Citizens and stood with us but didn't sing. I understand the whole point of the game is to watch it and I will watch it, I am I not just there for the singing as I have always wanted to go and watch an EDS game.

mcfcliam said:
bluebannana said:
mcfcliam said:

Hahahahahahaha on facebook and this forum. What, and that represents our match going support?

I stand in the south stand and I know for a fact that you'll just get laughed at and ignored. The whole idea is abhorrent.

I can't wait to see the reaction at your 'debut' at Eastlands.

well its a start. laugh all you want mate. add to that your on most atmosphere thread saying how shit it is, then a group comes along to try and help improve it and you couldnt care less. if it works great if it doesnt atleast we can say we didnt sit on our arses and do nothing.

you know for a fact, oh okay :). this abhorrent idea that you dont like you were orignally behind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.