Citizens (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it, even as our stadium edges closer and closer to matching the haunting silence of Old Trafford and the Emirates, people still mock and scorn a group of lads who want to make a difference. Probably the same miserable old bastards behind me who call Barry, Aguero, and others shit all game then say "About bloody time" when we score before proceeding to moan or sit in silence again.

LoveCity said:
I love it, even as our stadium edges closer and closer to matching the haunting silence of Old Trafford and the Emirates, people still mock and scorn a group of lads who want to make a difference. Probably the same miserable old bastards behind me who call Barry, Aguero, and others shit all game then say "About bloody time" when we score before proceeding to moan or sit in silence again.

This.

I would rather have great atmosphere than sit in silence.

If anybody wants to sit in silence that's fine but remember you are going to a football match to support your team, otherwise you can just watch it on TV.

People should not frown upon people who want to back there team vocally.

As people have said if we are laughed out of the stadium then something has gone very wrong with the Manchester City I love. If you laugh at someone for supporting Manchester City vocally then in my eyes you are not a true Manchester City fan.

If anyone wants to sing at city I applaud them not give them a filthy look that I have seen so many give to fans who try to start a song.

There is going to be a big backlash at this post no doubt as its controversial but it's all my personal opinion no one elses.

mcfcliam said:
bluebannana said:
mcfcliam said:
Just give up. You'll have about 20 people at Hyde. No one will accept you in real life at Eastlands. You only have support on the internet.

youre right we'll just give up ;). 20 people would be great- most ultra groups only start out with five or six people. people are "accepting it" though you only have to look at the interest on facebook and on this forum.

Hahahahahahaha on facebook and this forum. What, and that represents our match going support?

I stand in the south stand and I know for a fact that you'll just get laughed at and ignored. The whole idea is abhorrent.

I can't wait to see the reaction at your 'debut' at Eastlands.

Dont you think it will be a bit of a shame if people do laugh at this at the Etihad? They'll prob laugh and then proceed in standing there with their arms folded in silence. Dont you think that'll be a bit of a pitty? Some of this stuff wont work and some of it will (I hope).But atleast someone is gettin off their arses and tryin to do something positive to help the experiance and atmos at our games. The players up their game when they can hear the fans pushing them on. It cant be too enjoyable playing in silence. You disagree with this but I bet you have joined in with things like the Poznan,the Yaya/Kolo song and the Dzeko song? Two of these have been ideas stemmed from visiting Ultras. And why join in with the Yaya/Kolo song? is it because everybody else is doin it? You'll no doubt join in with stuff that has come from the Citizens once a few hundred or thousand more are doin it.

If this does take off, I hope you and others that are slaggin it off before its even been tested can have the bollocks to come on here and tell us all how wrong you were. If it doesnt work, these lads organising it can stand there and say they gave it a go and just accept the fact that the atmos at Eastlands is slipping away and the battle is hopeless without the support of fellow blues.

Also, you doubters are rather thick,bored or running out of ideas. The same shit is spouted and the same replys have to be given. The reason these guys are startin at EDS games is so they can slowly build in numbers, pop songs on youtube etc along with vids and hopefully get some of the songs sung at the Etihad. They will only move into the Etihad when the time is right, to which there will be large numbers making alot of noise. At that point (if it gets there) other fans around them can carry on takin the piss whilst these guys make a noise and actually get behind the team.But I dont think that'll be the case. I think if the group becomes large others around them will join in.

BlueHalli said:
mcfcliam said:
bluebannana said:
youre right we'll just give up ;). 20 people would be great- most ultra groups only start out with five or six people. people are "accepting it" though you only have to look at the interest on facebook and on this forum.

Hahahahahahaha on facebook and this forum. What, and that represents our match going support?

I stand in the south stand and I know for a fact that you'll just get laughed at and ignored. The whole idea is abhorrent.

Dont you think it will be a bit of a shame if people do laugh at this at the Etihad? They'll prob laugh and then proceed in standing there with their arms folded in silence. Dont you think that'll be a bit of a pitty? Some of this stuff wont work and some of it will (I hope).But atleast someone is gettin off their arses and tryin to do something positive to help the experiance and atmos at our games. The players up their game when they can hear the fans pushing them on. It cant be too enjoyable playing in silence. You disagree with this but I bet you have joined in with things like the Poznan,the Yaya/Kolo song and the Dzeko song? Two of these have been ideas stemmed from visiting Ultras. And why join in with the Yaya/Kolo song? is it because everybody else is doin it? You'll no doubt join in with stuff that has come from the Citizens once a few hundred or thousand more are doin it.

If this does take off, I hope you and others that are slaggin it off before its even been tested can have the bollocks to come on here and tell us all how wrong you were. If it doesnt work, these lads organising it can stand there and say they gave it a go and just accept the fact that the atmos at Eastlands is slipping away and the battle is hopeless without the support of fellow blues.

Tell us about the South Stand Liam.

mcfcliam said:
bluebannana said:
mcfcliam said:
Just give up. You'll have about 20 people at Hyde. No one will accept you in real life at Eastlands. You only have support on the internet.

Bit harsh mate, who are they hurting?

I think their idea has a high chance of failing due to funds/motivation but they aren't doing anything wrong. All very positive, doing something they believe will be good for City in the long run. Cannot understand the contempt they are being treated with.

jrb said:
BlueHalli said:
mcfcliam said:

Tell us about the South Stand Liam.

"We are the South Stand!" :)
3892281-old-man-with-crossed-arms-on-an-isolated-white-background.jpg

Paulpowersleftfoot said:
Are you planning on doing anything at west ham?
Would be a good ground and atmosphere to get something going and the away fans are bound to join in

Unfortunately not due to the fact that we haven't even had our first EDS game yet, Our first EDS game is the day after West ham away.

BETTER-DEAD-THAN-RED said:
I would rather have great atmosphere than sit in silence.

If anybody wants to sit in silence that's fine but remember you are going to a football match to support your team, otherwise you can just watch it on TV.

People should not frown upon people who want to back there team vocally.

As people have said if we are laughed out of the stadium then something has gone very wrong with the Manchester City I love. If you laugh at someone for supporting Manchester City vocally then in my eyes you are not a true Manchester City fan.

If anyone wants to sing at city I applaud them not give them a filthy look that I have seen so many give to fans who try to start a song.

There is going to be a big backlash at this post no doubt as its controversial but it's all my personal opinion no one elses.
I'll support them but I'm just finding the european influence thing really cringey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.