Citizens (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe a good time to try this out is the next round of the Carling Cup. Hopefully if we get a lower league team we will be able to buy a block all together?

Citizens OI OI OI

prestwichblue92 said:
Maybe a good time to try this out is the next round of the Carling Cup. Hopefully if we get a lower league team we will be able to buy a block all together?

Citizens OI OI OI
Carling Cup? 2003-2012
City in the League Cup? 2013-14 season

mcfcliam said:
bluebannana said:
mcfcliam said:
Just give up. You'll have about 20 people at Hyde. No one will accept you in real life at Eastlands. You only have support on the internet.

youre right we'll just give up ;). 20 people would be great- most ultra groups only start out with five or six people. people are "accepting it" though you only have to look at the interest on facebook and on this forum.

Hahahahahahaha on facebook and this forum. What, and that represents our match going support?

I stand in the south stand and I know for a fact that you'll just get laughed at and ignored. The whole idea is abhorrent.

I can't wait to see the reaction at your 'debut' at Eastlands.

Well maybe if you and the rest of the South Stand "singing section" actually sang instead of just standing there ignoring stuff, these guys wouldn't feel that they HAD to do something...?

MCC said:
BETTER-DEAD-THAN-RED said:
BlueHalli said:
Tbh, the capo thing might be taken out of context. I think one or two guys startin songs so everybody else joins in is good and is pretty much what happens anyway. But I agree we're miles away from having some guy stood infront of the southstand leading the line. I think we should start with just a few new catchy songs,banners etc before things like capos are considered. Just my personal opinion. I just think it'll be good gettin everyone goin together rather than being directed.

Also, I think it'll be good giving the Dzeko and Yaya songs a good blast to get everyone settled before introducing the Kompany and Silva songs etc.

Yeah what this guy said. Our plan will take a few years as it is long term, at the minute we just want to get a core group of people going to EDS matches so we can actually get a group together, Then after we do that for as long as it takes to get a decent number of people going we will move into the Etihad. But our aim is to not be in the south stand our aim is to be away from the away fans with our core group who want what we want then as time goes on more and more people will get tickets in the area we are as they want to sing and there you have it a singing area.

Obviously this will take years and a lot of effort t make people want to go to the EDS games but you don' have to worry about that's my job and the other organizers. All you have to do is turn up and sing.

I personally can't see the problem with the capo as its just someone starting a song like all song are started only its the same person. Some people have ridiculed the idea but at the end of the day it's just someone starting a song.

Good luck.

Thanks.

Someone suggested we may do boring ultras songs, we intend to mix ultras tactics like the capo with English atmosphere. We do not intend to completely copy some of those boring ultras, we will try and mix English atmosphere with ultra type traits.

danburge82 said:
Every football Club in England has a capo. They just aren't called capos and don't face the crowd. Ignore/forget the word 'capo'.

Yeah forget the word "capo"

anybody who starts a song at city is a "capo"

I think some people have taken it out of context.

How so, it's on your facebook page isn't it?

dannybcity said:
danburge82 said:
Every football Club in England has a capo. They just aren't called capos and don't face the crowd. Ignore/forget the word 'capo'.

Yeah forget the word "capo"

anybody who starts a song at city is a "capo"

I think some people have taken it out of context.

How so, it's on your facebook page isn't it?

Yeah, I meant in the sense that its causing upset with people. We are using the word capo because we are having a capo. But I mean forget it as its not a thing to worry about. I really don't explain things very well and for that I apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.