Citizens (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
stimo said:
Loukas said:
Obviously we are out of the Capital one cup, but we expect that the FA cup will also have relatively low attendances in the first few rounds (obviously depending on who we are drawn against). The only realistic way of getting the Citizens in the ground this season is for everyone who wants to be part of it to buy tickets in a certain section of the ground which will have a lot of empty seats e.g. side of CB level 3.

But we aren't getting ahead of ourselves, we may go to the EDS matches and only 5 people turn up, in which case there is no point making plans for this season, however, if 50 people turn up, then it may be worth contacting the club, we will see what happens after then.
No way Showsec will let you stand up there, they're hell bent on making 109 sit down as it is

It depends, if the club let us on top when no one else is up there they will like when we played Birmingham last season and the top tiers were closed they might, or we just stand anyway and not on the front row so we don't fall over lol anyway that way off yet no need to worry at the minute

if you are trying to emulate those palace thugs then I'm against this.

and bad news, the chelsea EDS game has been moved to Hyde to platt lane, which buggers up your plans (similar to the juve game, except that is going to a bigger venue)

mansour's tow ropes said:

and bad news, the chelsea EDS game has been moved to Hyde to platt lane, which buggers up your plans (similar to the juve game, except that is going to a bigger venue)

Holy shit its moved, for serious.

and no we are not acting like palace thugs.

Can you back your claim up that its moved.

SE26 Eagle said:
Any updates with this lads?

Few photos this season of Palace Ultras / Holmesdale Fanatics to give you an idea of how it can work in England if done the right way;

Palace Ultras
2v82tu9.jpg

[]

I hope 'the citizens' aren't gonna have height restricitons..

BETTER-DEAD-THAN-RED said:

MCFC_EDS_U21s ‏@MCFC_EDS_U21s
#MCFC U21s game with #CFC this Sunday with a 12 noon kick off has changed venue from the advertised Hyde FC Ewen Fields to Platt Lane

not on the OS yet, it may be confirmed on there

BETTER-DEAD-THAN-RED said:

MCFC_EDS_U21s ‏@MCFC_EDS_U21s
#MCFC U21s game with #CFC this Sunday with a 12 noon kick off has changed venue from the advertised Hyde FC Ewen Fields to Platt Lane

not on the OS yet, it may be confirmed on there

Ok thanks for letting us know.

Right, i will let everyone know whats going on as soon as i have discussed with the others.

To stay up to date please check our facebook page:

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.facebook.com/CitizensMCFC?fref=ts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.facebook.com/CitizensMCFC?fref=ts</a>

Game is now at Platt Lane.

Looks like the club are doing everything they can to stop this from happening, it's no coincidence that the only two games to be moved are the two games that this group wanted to try it.

WNRH said:

Looks like the club are doing everything they can to stop this from happening, it's no coincidence that the only two games to be moved are the two games that this group wanted to try it.
I didn't think this after the first game was moved but now the second one, with no given reason, has also been moved this makes me think the club are trying to prevent this.

WNRH said:

Its a pain in the arse, but surely they aren't doing it because of us? If they were that worried about us surely they would have tried to contact one of the organisers?

Don't understand why they would leave it so late!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.