Citizens (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why else would they move it from Hyde a proper stadium to Platt Lane which is just a barrier? The would have had over 1000 there on Sunday if it was at Hyde so they are losing money.

It's not because Hyde are at home either to give the pitch a rest as they have no game this weekend. I was going to go if it was at Hyde but won't bother now.

Well it's only suspicious if they move the next one after Juve for me.

Anyway everyone:

WE ARE CANCELING GOING TO THE CHELSEA GAME, WE ARE STILL GOING TO THE JUVENTUS ONE.

ok, I don't want anyone turning up to be let down that we are not there.

We are making plans for the next game after Juve. So there will be more don't worry it's only a minor set back.

liamctid said:
Fucking hell, those Palace fans wearing black hoodies and they get branded "thugs".

Those videos were quite good, however, I will give up my season ticket if we ever sing that "we love you" song.

why, do you also hate the "we love you city" song as well.

Im not keen on the palace songs lyrics for that song but they tune isn't bad.

Taken from the fixture info on the site:

Manchester City Football Club prides itself on having the best fans in the country and we greatly appreciate your support in enforcing the code of conduct.

We expect all supporters to behave in a manner appropriate to their surroundings. This code must be adhered to. Failure to comply could result in you being asked to leave the Stadium.

Has that always been there?

<a class="postlink" href="http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2012/October/NextGen-Series-Juventus-ticket-info" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Trav ... icket-info</a>

liamctid said:
Fucking hell, those Palace fans wearing black hoodies and they get branded "thugs".

Those videos were quite good, however, I will give up my season ticket if we ever sing that "we love you" song.
Haha. I know, it's as if we're a tweed wearing, pipe smoking set of fans looking down on those pesky scallywags from South London with a monocle from our Wilmslow homes.

The videos were good. Positive colourful dedicated support which is what is lacking in English football (some clubs do have it). Those giant banners must have taken some serious organisation and time to get sorted - excellent stuff!

There are some songs that are good but it's a fine line between some that are completely shit. Getting that right is a difficult thing I think. I don't like that particular song neither (still better than anything sung to "Sloop John B").

It's a shame these games have been moved. I say; lads, don't let this deter you and carry on regardless - the more noise and colour in our support, the better.

GazC said:
Taken from the fixture info on the site:

Manchester City Football Club prides itself on having the best fans in the country and we greatly appreciate your support in enforcing the code of conduct.

We expect all supporters to behave in a manner appropriate to their surroundings. This code must be adhered to. Failure to comply could result in you being asked to leave the Stadium.

Has that always been there?

<a class="postlink" href="http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2012/October/NextGen-Series-Juventus-ticket-info" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Trav ... icket-info</a>

Its the first time I have seen them put it ticket info page.

Probably pressure to get people to sit down, ShowSec were quite rabid in trying to get 109 to sit down at weekend only to be told to fook off by a majority.

LoveCity said:
Probably pressure to get people to sit down, ShowSec were quite rabid in trying to get 109 to sit down at weekend only to be told to fook off by a majority.
3/4 of the ground are standing.

danburge82 said:
LoveCity said:
3/4 of the ground are standing.

From my perspective only the South Stand and 109-111 are persistently standing. I'm in 107 at the cut-off point and have to sit down whenever we're not attacking while many 109ers stay up (ignoring stewards). Most of the stadium seems to be sat down normally unless we have a good scoring chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.