Citizens (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
danburge82 said:
LoveCity said:
Probably pressure to get people to sit down, ShowSec were quite rabid in trying to get 109 to sit down at weekend only to be told to fook off by a majority.
3/4 of the ground are standing.

From my perspective only the South Stand and 109-111 are persistently standing. I'm in 107 at the cut-off point and have to sit down whenever we're not attacking while many 109ers stay up (ignoring stewards). Most of the stadium seems to be sat down normally unless we have a good scoring chance.

It's at Hyde

GazC said:
LoveCity said:
danburge82 said:
3/4 of the ground are standing.

From my perspective only the South Stand and 109-111 are persistently standing. I'm in 107 at the cut-off point and have to sit down whenever we're not attacking while many 109ers stay up (ignoring stewards). Most of the stadium seems to be sat down normally unless we have a good scoring chance.

It's at Hyde

hahaha, I bet he was baffled when you said its 3/4 of the ground standing, lol.

i8rags said:
Any clue on numbers attending yet lads.

Well the Chelsea one on Sunday has been canceled as they changed the venue, as for the juve game, its hard to say as it depends whether city change it to the Etihad or keep it at Ewen fields.

If its at Hyde I would say 20-35, its hard to say

If its at the Etihad 30-40

Its really hard to say with this game.

The cheldea one looked like there was going to be between 40-50, but city screwed us so we called it off.

thinking of running a coach to crystal palaces next match. Really its just a scouting mission to see what
real fanatical kapo fanboys are like. I'm hoping they give me a few ideas on where to shop for decent goggle jackets. The picture of the homodale fudgeboys outside the white horse looked great.<br /><br />-- Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:58 pm --<br /><br />thinking of running a coach to crystal palaces next match. Really its just a scouting mission to see what
real fanatical kapo fanboys are like. I'm hoping they give me a few ideas on where to shop for decent goggle jackets. The picture of the homodale fudgeboys outside the white horse looked great.

BillyMC said:
thinking of running a coach to crystal palaces next match. Really its just a scouting mission to see what
real fanatical kapo fanboys are like. I'm hoping they give me a few ideas on where to shop for decent goggle jackets. The picture of the homodale fudgeboys outside the white horse looked great.

-- Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:58 pm --

...and the award for best sarcasm goes to

hi formerly blue banana :) cant believe that the club have done this they could have had atleast 1000 people supporting the team now they are gonna have no one.

part of me thinks they read this and looked at the citizens and dont want it to happen, which if true is awful and is the death of any fan movement of anything if not then I love you city ;)

KEEP GOING LADS JUST A LITTLE BLIP IN A LONG JOURNEY.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
hi formerly blue banana :) cant believe that the club have done this they could have had atleast 1000 people supporting the team now they are gonna have no one.

part of me thinks they read this and looked at the citizens and dont want it to happen, which if true is awful and is the death of any fan movement of anything if not then I love you city ;)

How come you changed Bluebannana?

Also if the club have changed it because of us then they suck, I don't think they did but its strange how both games were changed. Although it's only suspicious really if the next one is moved.

Yeah, like you said just a very minor setback, hopefully everyone can pile down to the Juventus game and make it great.

BETTER-DEAD-THAN-RED said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:

How come you changed Bluebannana?

Also if the club have changed it because of us then they suck, I don't think they did but its strange how both games were changed. Although it's only suspicious really if the next one is moved.

Yeah, like you said just a very minor setback, hopefully everyone can pile down to the Juventus game and make it great.

just fancied a change tbh :) made this account a bit ago so thought id use this instead.

if the juve game is moved then it is very suspicous. Hopefully they are not trying to kill the group off. I do think though city want more families going to games rather than your average male with the rest of the lads. if they keep cancelling or changing venues then maybe we should ask city why, because not only are we losing out but also the youth team who now wont get much support.

BETTER-DEAD-THAN-RED said:
liamctid said:
Fucking hell, those Palace fans wearing black hoodies and they get branded "thugs".

Those videos were quite good, however, I will give up my season ticket if we ever sing that "we love you" song.

why, do you also hate the "we love you city" song as well.

Im not keen on the palace songs lyrics for that song but they tune isn't bad.

It's just a load of bollocks. St. Pauli did it years ago and it's become the staple of Championship fodder.

I attended a quite high profile match on Wednesday night in the teams main end, and I have to say it was noisier than City. However, their songs aren't as good as ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.