Citizens (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchestercitychorlton said:
Why Always Ste said:
I've just been on The Blue Alliance facebook page to find comments scattered all over taking the piss out of this project we are attempting to get going.

Funnily enough, when I met Felix in Amsterdam and mentioned The Citizens, he denied all knowledge of this group.

it's petty and childish behaviour.

For me, some members of TBA are letting the team down.

This team being Manchester City Football Club.

We are trying to improve the atmosphere at City, try new ideas out and so on... TBA members get word of this and their response is to sabotage what we're trying to do and members start petty and childish name calling on Facebook... lmao.

I mean come on guys, how old are you?

Do your own thing, thats cool...but to start taking the piss out of us for the same thing isn't really what this club is about.

[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/MjNwV.jpg[/bigimg]

Says it all really...

It might be because, truthfully, a few people are a bit embarrassed by this whole 'citizens' thing. Not that you should stop doing it, do whatever you want but some people will never like it.

Yea, good viewpoint... See i'm embaressed by the whole "munich" chanting thing....

Why Always Ste said:
Pigeonho said:
Listening to that Ajax lot there, that is exactly why this will never work. Their entire away allocation are singing in sync, and you won't ever get that in England.

Very positive aren't you...
Not having a pop mate and I see some are, its just the way it is. Ajax are making what they do sound the bollocks, as do other teams from the continent. Sorry if it sounds negative to what you're attempting, but I'm sure you too can see the difference.

Pigeonho said:
Why Always Ste said:
Pigeonho said:
Listening to that Ajax lot there, that is exactly why this will never work. Their entire away allocation are singing in sync, and you won't ever get that in England.

Very positive aren't you...
Not having a pop mate and I see some are, its just the way it is. Ajax are making what they do sound the bollocks, as do other teams from the continent. Sorry if it sounds negative to what you're attempting, but I'm sure you too can see the difference.

Well everything has to start from somewhere.
TBA members have shown their thoughts regards to us, and I find their thoughts and feelings more embarrassing than anything we have discussed about attempting to do.

But they are just words and we will continue with our project :)

to be honest im coming round to the whole idea at least give the guys a chance see what they can come up with and that blue alliance munich stuff is out of order

its not a competition the citizens are there to support the team as are the blue alliance.

Dont get the BA facebook comments, just seems petty we are all city fans here lets both support the team. BA + citizens work together :)

uwerosler28 said:
to be honest im coming round to the whole idea at least give the guys a chance see what they can come up with and that blue alliance munich stuff is out of order

That Blue Alliance "munich stuff" is an isolated comment so don't exaggerate please

And as for the whole "Citizen" thing. We did discuss this at our last meeting briefly and there wasn't any ridicule. Some people might post things on Facebook taking the piss but its no different to what people have said on here.

Trust me, as a member of TBA and close to Felix and Liam in particular, there is no rivalry brewing at all so let's not create one eh

uwerosler28 said:

You would seriously think that events page created by TBA is a Rag website or something.
Being called "Shitizens" by a supposed fellow blue?? last time I heard that word it was spoken by a 12yr old Rag at school.

in fairness to TBA these wannabe comedians are not fully representative of TBA but it doesn't make them look good when the admin of their facebook page is liking the comment: no Munichs"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.