Citizens (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
michaeltex3 said:
got some good news guys. i went on the blue alliance page on facebook and on the events it says that 25 people are coming on thursday, and on the citizens page, it says 24 people are coming therefore 49 people are coming (why am i so good at maths?) so basicallly quite alot of people are gonna come and support our ideas. considering its only monday today, hopefully more and more people will come so that we get to know each other a bit more and lots more... its gonna be a top night! i suggest people should bring scarves, flags drums smoke bombs etc... thanks.
Great attitude

hope that apparently with the BA going that they work together with the citizens and try with the capo and ultra style, if not your gonna have to sets of fans singing different songs and divided, which is pointless

michaeltex3 said:
alberto0292 said:
i8rags said:
Try 0161 480 8000.

if you pay my friend ..

get a taxi?:-)

i assume thats what that phone number is for<br /><br />-- Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:25 pm --<br /><br />how many parking spaces does the leisure centre have, is it likely to fill up? if so, what time should i get there to guarantee getting in this car park.

dont fancy a 10 minute walk from a pay and display

davymcfc said:
michaeltex3 said:
got some good news guys. i went on the blue alliance page on facebook and on the events it says that 25 people are coming on thursday, and on the citizens page, it says 24 people are coming therefore 49 people are coming (why am i so good at maths?) so basicallly quite alot of people are gonna come and support our ideas. considering its only monday today, hopefully more and more people will come so that we get to know each other a bit more and lots more... its gonna be a top night! i suggest people should bring scarves, flags drums smoke bombs etc... thanks.
Great attitude

Thats good that we are all getting together for this game. And just to confirm, i have a calculator on my phone, 24 + 25 = 49 ! So there will be 49 of us

Scarf, flag, smoke, should be great, really looking forward to it. Hope sombody has a video camera..

Live 5 minutes from Ewan Fields, theres loads of free on street parking 2 mins. from ground, no problem, hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.