City agree fee for Jack Rodwell

BoyBlue_1985 said:
arthur said:
In a fully fit Everton squad he would not be picked, he'd be on the bench, well behind Fellaini and even Darren Gibson, if Everton get anything like the rumoured £20m it will be regarded as a bigger steal than getting £24m for Lescott who was worth about £10m .

Lescott has more than paid his gollum inflated transfer fee back to City while also making gollum look like a fucking clown

Except that Distin, who moyes got for £5m is a far better player than Lescott. How blinkered can you get ? No wonder Everton trounce Mancini's teams at will ;)

Inzi said:
dctid said:
Cant say i am massively happy in fact totally underwhelmed - there has to be equal or better quality out there and it sticks in the throat buyting anything from Lescott especially when its a player thet are more than happy to let him go

However when the signing is confirmed he will get my support like every other players that pulls on that shirt

Welcome Jack and remember - We Man City and we fight to the end.

cringe lol

why - Fans were singing it all season what is cringe worthy about that?

Should i boo the fook out of him instead -think he is over rated persnally but ownt slag him off once he signs

BlueGun said:
Reactions from everton forums.. says it all really

I'll get him packed if someone can call the taxi....

I'll get his coat..

Please, please be true.

We need to get rid of him while there is interest and bring in someone that can actually get the team moving forward.

So am I. I think he's overrated...

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

t in Give the cash Moyes and lets bring some silverware home this year, great news this is am a happy blue today

What a great bit of business that is selling Rodwell to city now go and get 2 or 3 players in can see a good season for the toffees top 5
Apparently they are all clueless and the few posters here know more about their own player. I check the Everton forum every now and then people who think this reaction is unusual have no clue. They have moaned about him for over 2 years and always call him overrated

ermmm.......seriously ? Why didn't we just stick to Razak in the Midfield or better still give Milner the chance to cover for Barry . I hate to say this but this transfer stinks of Desperation. I was okay with us not bringing anyone in as the 3-5-2 formation provides options at the CB (Micah can cover for Kompany or Lescott and Kolo would be staying ) , Kolarov on the wings and so on ... I wasn't really looking forward to Martinez , Mvila or DDR coming but This ? wow !!!

The guy in my office has been going to Everton home and away for 20 years and I respect his opinion and he's moaned how crap he is for over a year now

i♥city! said:
ermmm.......seriously ? Why didn't we just stick to Razak in the Midfield or better still give Milner the chance to cover for Barry . I hate to say this but this transfer stinks of Desperation. I was okay with us not bringing anyone in as the 3-5-2 formation provides options at the CB (Micah can cover for Kompany or Lescott and Kolo would be staying ) , Kolarov on the wings and so on ... I wasn't really looking forward to Martinez , Mvila or DDR coming but This ? wow !!!

fair point.

This thread is reminding me of the Clichy thread. Lots of nay sayers on that and Clichy soon shut them up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.