City agree fee for Jack Rodwell

Rammy Blue said:
rastus said:
combster said:
Rodwell said talks have been going on for weeks ,did tolmie have this one nailed on or was it under the itk radar

Of course he did, did you miss this

[youtubehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHcjjxYbgNM][/youtube]

shipment-of-fail.jpg

Wasn't a dig ,it was a genuine question to see if he had got it spot it on

LoveCity said:
I'd like to see a diagram of his passing range but even if his range is limited he is very neat and tidy with the ball like the man he appears to be replacing NDJ.

Jack Rodwell had a better pass completion rate (87.6%) in the Premier League last season than Gareth Barry, as well as Luka Modric, Aaron Ramsey and Frank Lampard, who all played in a similar position.
He's not good enough and we all know it. Roberto wanted de rossi and this is what he's been given. Only here to make up the 8 home grown player rule when he turns 22.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:24 pm --<br /><br />
LoveCity said:
I'd like to see a diagram of his passing range but even if his range is limited he is very neat and tidy with the ball like the man he appears to be replacing NDJ.

Jack Rodwell had a better pass completion rate (87.6%) in the Premier League last season than Gareth Barry, as well as Luka Modric, Aaron Ramsey and Frank Lampard, who all played in a similar position.
He's not good enough and we all know it. Roberto wanted de rossi and this is what he's been given. Only here to make up the 8 home grown player rule when he turns 22.

krol78 said:
LoveCity said:

He's not good enough and we all know it. Roberto wanted de rossi and this is what he's been given. Only here to make up the 8 home grown player rule when he turns 22.

-- Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:24 pm --

LoveCity said:

RAG

krol78 said:
LoveCity said:

LoveCity said:

So I guess we don't need Rodwell, even though we have to fill a homegrown rule...

Clearly de Rossi would help us with that. Fucking WUM.

alky313 said:
krol78 said:
LoveCity said:

LoveCity said:

So I guess we don't need Rodwell, even though we have to fill a homegrown rule...

are some people for real ! de rossi doesn't want to move from Roma add to that he is 29 and even if he consider to move it would be huge salary and a transfer more than 25 or 30 m£

momo88 said:
alky313 said:
krol78 said:

are some people for real ! de rossi doesn't want to move from Roma add to that he is 29 and even if he consider to move it would be huge salary and a transfer more than 25 or 30 m£

You do understand that my post agrees with stance and that I am rightly calling out this wum, yeah?

alky313 said:
momo88 said:
alky313 said:

You do understand that my post agrees with stance and that I am rightly calling out this wum, yeah?

no :) it wasn't toward you

momo88 said:
alky313 said:
momo88 said:

no :) it wasn't toward you

Thank the good lord. The sarcasm metre in these parts is weak at the moment. We just need the season to start!

nmc said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
I'm not convinced at all then after speaking to an everton ST holder today at work, he doesn't give two flying shits he's gone. Said not enough forward passes to play in a team like city. This is something de Jong has started to improve on aswell.

Interesting that an Everton fan should criticise Rodwell for not making more forward passes. Is this the same Everton that kept 11 men behind the ball and played without a recognised striker for the entire game at the Etihad last season... Not surprising he doesn't play it forward enough. I'm sure Jack will adjust in time from playing with superstars like Hibbert and Gibson to slumming it with Yaya and Silva!
Why do you choose to pick out Hibbert as some sort of level at Everton? He has been playing with players like Fellaini, Baines, Jelavic, Pienaar, Barkley, Jagielka etc all brilliant players. You choose to name Gibson yet Gibson walked into that team ahead of Rodwell ironically and only lost one game in his whole time playing for us.
Also keeping 11 men behind the ball at a team that had ambitions for the title what a massive shock.

alky313 said:
krol78 said:
LoveCity said:

LoveCity said:

Our youth should progress naturally into 1st team. Thats all stopped. Spend money on class not benchers<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:55 pm --<br /><br />
alky313 said:
krol78 said:
LoveCity said:

LoveCity said:

Our youth should progress naturally into 1st team. Thats all stopped. Spend money on class not benchers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.