City announce trial bus scheme for home games

Once again why is there no bus service for Burnage, Levenshulme, and Gorton?

It would make more sense to do Cheadle, Didsbury, Burnage, Levenshulme, Gorton, Etihad.

I’ll guess that those endless surveys they send you, asking how you get to the game probably played a big part in decided which might be the best routes for them to get business.

Good News about continuation of the Offerton service. Our route starts in Heaviley this season, the Offerton folk are second to be picked up. Hopefully will be well used

It would make more sense to do Cheadle, Didsbury, Burnage, Levenshulme, Gorton, Etihad.
Totally agree, I live in Burnage and it's an absolute ball-ache getting to the stadium.

That Cheadle Bus looks to have changed quite a bit, now starting at Wythenshawe and adding stops in Fallowfield and Longsight, but it’s a bit daft that it runs all the way down the Kingsway without a single stop.

That Cheadle Bus looks to have changed quite a bit, now starting at Wythenshawe and adding stops in Fallowfield and Longsight, but it’s a bit daft that it runs all the way down the Kingsway without a single stop.

Exactly.

It runs through Didsbury and Burnage down Kingsway, as you say, and there isn’t a single stop. Which idiot came up with that?

I’ll guess that those endless surveys they send you, asking how you get to the game probably played a big part in decided which might be the best routes for them to get business.
There’s a lot of blues in burnage and levenshulme, it’s very odd not to have bus route stops there. It’s quite difficult to get to the ground from there as well depending on which side of kingsway your on.

Good news is that there still is a Service from Sale Moor, now renumbered to 5

Not so good news, it used to be direct to the ground from Sale Moor (35 minutes - lovely)

Now it ventures through Northernden, Didsbury, Withington and Moss Side (an hour - gee thanks) then lands at Connell College (?) car park which looks about a mile walk away from where I am at the other side of the ground. especially with away fans and building work to avoid.

Might be a challenge getting to it after a game.

Even more annoying is that the bus passes about 50 yards away from my house.....sooo close to being a personal 72 seater taxi lol

Good news is that there still is a Service from Sale Moor, now renumbered to 5

Not so good news, it used to be direct to the ground from Sale Moor (35 minutes - lovely)

Now it ventures through Northernden, Didsbury, Withington and Moss Side (an hour - gee thanks) then lands at Connell College (?) car park which looks about a mile walk away from where I am at the other side of the ground. especially with away fans and building work to avoid.

Might be a challenge getting to it after a game.

Even more annoying is that the bus passes about 50 yards away from my house.....sooo close to being a personal 72 seater taxi lol
Easy & quick to get to Connell College

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.