City announce trial bus scheme for home games

This service is improving and refining all the time.

The travel information that the club put up on the website was excellent.

When do you think the West Yorkshire service will start ??

Don't all the London to Manchester trains stop there? They used to when I travelled regularly.
Yes when they’re running but seems only going via Wilmslow that weekend, “alterations to platforms at Picadilly” quoted as reason. Without the London trains it’s carnage trying to get on the others. No Cross Country either.

Does anyone know how long we have after the match to get back to the bus? It’s still not saying anything on the Bee app.

Just checked trains for the Ipswich game, hardly any running from/to Macc just the little Northern one which will be chronically overcrowded ☹️
That’s a bugger. Been going on a few weekends by the looks of things, I had to drive to Wilmslow to get a train into Manchester a couple of weeks ago. Presumably running as normal tomorrow as I’m going to the test match.

Will have to rethink my plans for Saturday

Does anyone know how long we have after the match to get back to the bus? It’s still not saying anything on the Bee app.
Click your chosen bus/route here and select the drop down for Saturday’s game.

General rule is usually 25/30 mins after final whistle

That’s a bugger. Been going on a few weekends by the looks of things, I had to drive to Wilmslow to get a train into Manchester a couple of weeks ago. Presumably running as normal tomorrow as I’m going to the test match.

Will have to rethink my plans for Saturday
Yep and with Pride this weekend as well can see it being comically overcrowded. We’re gonna try to get in on the train with bus from Macc as back up. Coming back on the bus I think

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.