City announce trial bus scheme for home games

Click your chosen bus/route here and select the drop down for Saturday’s game.

General rule is usually 25/30 mins after final whistle
Ye that’s what I mean last year it was 25/30 mins and some drivers didn’t adhere to that.

Yep and with Pride this weekend as well can see it being comically overcrowded. We’re gonna try to get in on the train with bus from Macc as back up. Coming back on the bus I think
Just looked on the Trainline,and they’re saying that the all-stop local service from Macc to Piccadilly is running direct,with no bus replacement required. Seems to be only the London and inter-city trains that are affected. The all-stops are running at 17 minutes past the hour,we’ll be on the 10.17. Likely to be very busy though,so bus might be a good back up option.

Just looked on the Trainline,and they’re saying that the all-stop local service from Macc to Piccadilly is running direct,with no bus replacement required. Seems to be only the London and inter-city trains that are affected. The all-stops are running at 17 minutes past the hour,we’ll be on the 10.17. Likely to be very busy though,so bus might be a good back up option.

I’ll give you a tip for train running information. Use just about any other app or website that provides schedules and real time running information.

They might well be right this time but Trainline are notorious for publishing incorrect and out of date info.

I’ll give you a tip for train running information. Use just about any other app or website that provides schedules and real time running information.

They might well be right this time but Trainline are notorious for publishing incorrect and out of date info.
Agree Trainline isn't a reliable sauce but on this occasion I think they are right I'm sure I read on a notice at Macc station that there's engineering works between Stoke and Macc hence the express trains are being diverted via Crewe and the northern rail ones will start from Macc instead of Crewe
Last time northern did run 6 carriage trains instead of 3 but no idea about this time

Agree about the Trainline,just about every other site was saying the same thing,so quoted them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.