City announce trial bus scheme for home games

Agree about the Trainline,just about every other site was saying the same thing,so quoted them.

Yeah, I’m sure they’re right on this one.

But my mate works on the station at Piccadilly and he says it’s almost a daily occurrence that someone will show him a ticket bought from Trainline, for a train that doesn’t even exist.

Notice that the Macc bus has an extra stop at Poynton - which means we have to be at the Tythy bus stop a bit earlier than last year ie 12.30 for 3pm kick offs

The Macc bus will have to negotiate a couple of sets of temporary lights before it gets to Poynton. I gave up trying to get past Bonis Hall Lane the other day having hardly moved in 20 minutes. Hopefully better on a weekend but I’ll be looking at alternatives. But not the bloody rail replacement bus and train from Wilmslow.

How much to charter a helicopter?

Just looked on the Trainline,and they’re saying that the all-stop local service from Macc to Piccadilly is running direct,with no bus replacement required. Seems to be only the London and inter-city trains that are affected. The all-stops are running at 17 minutes past the hour,we’ll be on the 10.17. Likely to be very busy though,so bus might be a good back up option.
Did you get on the 10.17 ok? We’re on the next one

The Macc bus will have to negotiate a couple of sets of temporary lights before it gets to Poynton. I gave up trying to get past Bonis Hall Lane the other day having hardly moved in 20 minutes. Hopefully better on a weekend but I’ll be looking at alternatives. But not the bloody rail replacement bus and train from Wilmslow.

How much to charter a helicopter?
IMG_1196.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.