City charged by the FA following the Villa match (22nd May 2022)

Boy as a peaceful and wonderful football club with great fans, Manchester city are the most fined club in the world
talk about the Manchester city tax hahahaha

fuck me only a couple of weeks ago the FA come out and set some new rules about fans behaver and bringing flairs
ONLY to see in the community shield, LIVERPOOL fans setting them off when they scored ?? NOTHING WAS SAID ON THE TV OR IN THE MEDIA

LIKE SOMEBODY SAID, what about the united fans rioting and smashing up parts of the ground and pitch in stopping the Liverpool game ?

no doubt we deserve censure for this, it's the inconsistency (as usual) which is the problem. Ancoats makes a good point about the flares, but thats just one of many.

Anywho, I see a 2 point deduction and we have to provide our own box to hermes the trophy up the East lancs

Absolutely pathetic this charge, that's the death knell for any sort of passion that can be shown at football matches ever again. Such a shit sanitised product nowadays for the match going supporter
It's not really the end though is it?
I mean, it'll happen again this season if we win the league and you'll probably post something similar and be wrong again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.