City charged by the FA following the Villa match (22nd May 2022)

Absolutely pathetic this charge, that's the death knell for any sort of passion that can be shown at football matches ever again. Such a shit sanitised product nowadays for the match going supporter
Quick Fordy over here.
You can hide under my tin hat as well

The trouble is, I’m not sure what the club can do around ground because so many idiots from every stand, run onto the pitch. The only answer seems to be temporary fencing that can be installed for certain games - or blocking off the first few rows around the ground with the horizontal fencing like they have at Wembley, which stops encroachment or slows perpetrators down so they can be “caught” by stewards. Trouble is - this is totally unfair on the fans who generally sit in these seats the rest of the season because they’ll have to be moved. Our own fans - inconvenienced by the idiot sector.

This is not a case of most fans being party poopers - as the idiots accuse us of. Regrettably there’s an element of “I don’t fucking care about the rest of you - if I want to run on the pitch I will”. Sums up a huge problem in our society

We’ve got to recognise that’s it’s illegal to invade the pitch or bring in flares.
And dangerous. Also there is no excuse for the crossbar vandalism imo

I will accept the same punishment the Rags got for the non-playing of the match against the Scousers.

Any other punishment, that is greater than that, will be unacceptable.
Behind closed doors that game so no fans to control. Just victims of aggravated burglary.

Weve had pitch invasions of total release of joy.
Charlton 85
Bradford 89
Blackburn
Agueroooo
Etc

Since aguero its become a ‘thing’. Running on when we win the league with 10 games to go. Totally pointless and im afraid now people do it , taking selfies, videoing themselves, its just total attention seeking. How can u video yourself experiencing spontaneous joy like some dicks do?

Ok, the villa game could be a release of joy but then all the nuggets climbing on goal posts and clipping oppo players , well youve fucked it for us all now you selfish plebs.

Weve probably seen our last pitch invasion at City.

Nice one dickheads

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.