City charged by the FA following the Villa match (22nd May 2022)

I used to have a saying when either one of my own kids or the kids I taught used to say: but (s)he did it first, or they did it before me…
“If they put their hand in a fire would you?”

In other words it’s no use us going on about the lot from Trafford or the ones from down the East Lancs. City fans are well aware that we always get punished. If we don’t do it we can’t get punished. It’s as easy as that!

Last edited:
Are all clubs getting charged that had pitch invasions ?

Remind me what punishment for the rags got when their fans invaded the swamp and got the rags v dippers position ?
Exactly it was rife at the end of last season. Without even checking Forest, Everton, Port Vale, ,Bristol Rovers. Sure there were many others.

I used to have a saying when either one of my own kids or the kids I taught used to say: but (s)he did it first, or they did it before me…
“If they put their hand in a fire would you?”

In other words it’s no use is going on about the lot from Trafford or the ones from down the East Lancs. City fans are well aware that we always get punished. If we don’t do it we can’t get punished. It’s as easy as that!
We need to stop winning trophies then. Nobody wanted to punish us before we started doing that.

:-)

There was one famous pitch invasion I can recall at the swamp in 1974 and as someone who saw it first-hand I have to confess I found it amusing at the time. I was young and daft in those days though.
The 74 pitch invasions by the rags was totally different, the game was going on at the time and the marde arsesl couldn't cope with getting beat and relegated. Amazed none of our players were seriously assaulted at the time. Simarly we invaded the pitch after Luton game but at least we waited till the match had finished and were sorely provoked by that twat Pleat. Anyone with half a brain would have got his players to the safety of the dressing room and celebrated in private. But for the Intervention of GMPs mounted division and his impressive sprinting he might not have left Maine Rd in one piece.
Joyous pitch invasions are a completely different matter and normally no one gets hurt but if a player gets assaulted action has to be taken. Simples

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.