City Circle

I got one of these City Circles when they first come out and I have the replica, what I no longer have though are my login details or receipt add to the fact that the card I paid for it on has expired and I have not got clue what the number of it is am pretty much screwed for trying to claim a refund.

Pelly Greeny said:
fredmont said:
Considering the enormity of the new build and other ideas floating around regarding redevelopment I am quite chilled about the situation. I am sure if the club gave a refund to everyone it would not amount to much anyway. When/if it happens, it happens.

What is your disc for - as in is it a 21st present, an anniversary present, a memorial?
When he started it was for a 21st. Now it's for a memorial it's gone on so long.

Just checked my paperwork now, paid £354 on 22nd January 2013.

Was told it'd all be sorted by end of the season or at latest, during the Summer. Foolishly I forgot to ask which season they meant.

Out of respect, I'm waiting for 2 phonecalls from the families involved before making a real fuss.

Pelly Greeny said:

Was told it'd all be sorted by end of the season or at latest, during the Summer. Foolishly I forgot to ask which season they meant.

Out of respect, I'm waiting for 2 phonecalls from the families involved before making a real fuss.
That is serious money, have the Club been in touch with you at all?

Gray said:
Pelly Greeny said:

I wouldn't say the club has been in touch, more that they've spoken to me when I've contacted them if you know what I mean. Probably had a dozen conversations with them over the last 2 years.

Every time I've been promised that it's all in hand and that it'll be sorted soon.

The last chat was with Danny Wilson who said he'd taken control of this fiasco - suggested it'd all be done by Easter and gave me his personal number at the club. said to get in touch if I'd any questions about this. Left him two messages and he's not got back to either. That's really pissed me off as I've only ever heard good things about Danny and he's just ignored me and someone else who's got involved with this.

Speaking to one of the family members next week about where we're going to take this now.

If it's any consolation I'm still waiting to be told how I can collect the seat I bought when we left Maine Rd.

I contacted the club about this again last February and was told 'we' would hear some definite news by the end of March. Meanwhile .............?!

This is pathetic from a club I've supported since 1954.

Pelly Greeny said:
Gray said:
Pelly Greeny said:

I wouldn't say the club has been in touch, more that they've spoken to me when I've contacted them if you know what I mean. Probably had a dozen conversations with them over the last 2 years.

Every time I've been promised that it's all in hand and that it'll be sorted soon.

The last chat was with Danny Wilson who said he'd taken control of this fiasco - suggested it'd all be done by Easter and gave me his personal number at the club. said to get in touch if I'd any questions about this. Left him two messages and he's not got back to either. That's really pissed me off as I've only ever heard good things about Danny and he's just ignored me and someone else who's got involved with this.

Speaking to one of the family members next week about where we're going to take this now.
Trading standards if you have any sense !

Has anyone heard anything recently, I tried calling and emailing the club, but I have still not had a reply from anyone involved in the project..? :-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.