City Circle

I met a mate there yesterday and couldn't believe the poor quality. Most are worn away already. If I had paid for this I'd be livid especially if it was a tribute to someone loved and lost. Scandalous to be honest.

its more than just worn away - I reckon the local little scallies are chipping them out with whatever they can find, little bastards - need some security/cctv on it

I havent had anything either, all i know so far is 7pm thursday.
I emailed on Friday and they replied that evening with

'Hi Ashley,

Good to hear from you.

Sorry for the delay in sending the information.

I am just finalising the last details and will be sending shortly.

Kind regards,
Lisa'

I hate criticising our club after all the good they've done in recent years, but the way the whole City Circle process has been handled, its hard to believe its the same club in charge of it!

And no, I haven't received the further info that was promised and I'm at a loss what to do on Thursday as it stands. Funnily enough I had a look at the circles for the first time yesterday and noticed many of them had been dug out of the ground or you could see the damage where some scrote had attempted it.

The whole thing has long since turned into a joke and the best thing City could do on Thursday would be to present each and every one of us who bought into the City Circle fiasco with a cheque for a full refund.

Noticed yesterday the two I got for my Sons were vandalised looked like someone has tried digging them out of the ground, after only a few weeks the whole thing looks like shit. A complete PR DIsaster

Haha I'd lost track of when this was, I'm not sure I'm even free now.

The best bet would just give the money back and a proper apology, I've gone past hoping for a free Cup game in somewhere posh. All this pissing about and still missing deadlines is making matters worse.

I've seen a steady decline in the square over a number of visits. On Saturday v WHU the place was a complete mess. Many discs have been vandalised and yet as far as we are aware the club are still going ahead with a grand opening! The best thing they could do is cancel the event and sort the site out properly including putting in some kind of protection over the discs. If the local newspapers turn up for the opening with the square in its current state it will be an absolute PR disaster.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.