City fans - a frightening new insight...

just like to add my two pennies worth been going since 70/71 season i'am so lucky have seen city win things had a few arguments in the pub's on clearmont road lord lion gardeners etc but used to sort it out in the pub's have a pint shake hand's for fcuk sake we are all blues we p*ss in the same pot but now we have all these kids who are brought up on facebook myspace so they think they can say what the fcuk they want too i love city also love the young one's who support or club let's all chill ffs we are still 5'th

mcfcdave said:
i was just offering my opinion to what robinho said in his interview,i may have gone about it wrong in what i said but thats only my opinion,i love city more than anything and i sat in the kippax every match in divison 2 and i still go to most away games now.i blame robinho for all this anyway,the point i was trying to prove was that robinho has caused alot of pissed of fans and is a negativity within the club at the end of the day.apologises if i offended anyone with my comments yesterday.
Dont apologise for having a different opinion mate .This board would be rubish if we are all clones .People on here have to wake up that others are entitled to there opinion without fear of being slagged off

While I have some sympathy with your sentiments Tolmie, do you seriously think that the contributors to this forum are indicative of our support?

The lads I go with havent changed one bit in the years we've been going and the majority I meet are the same old City fans.

Slightly daft, funny as fcuk, usually pissed..

Dodge said:
While I have some sympathy with your sentiments Tolmie, do you seriously think that the contributors to this forum are indicative of our support?

The lads I go with havent changed one bit in the years we've been going and the majority I meet are the same old City fans.

So you've met my family then?

fbloke said:
Dodge said:

So you've met my family then?

Nah, only your wife mate..

Nowt surprises me, lately.

I've been shocked at some of the comments I've read about our players and manager by some 'fans'. Offering such stellar contributions such as "He's sh*t!", "He's clueless!". Brilliant stuff.

I cannot be bothered with the new lot, to be fair. I don't think I've read anything from worth responding to in an intellectual capacity. It's all about slagging players off. Don't get me wrong, I'm no angel in this dept., BUT I've had reason to criticise and have always hoped the said player/s improved.

At least, pre- Sheik Mansour, we regularly had topical debates about tactics, the worth of Sven et al. Now, it's about, let's get rid of him and buy "xxx". And that's pretty much it.

Well, maybe I do a disservice to the board, but these are the stand out threads around, right now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.