City Fans Gathering @ the Barceloneta Beach Party Numbers

Just had a text off me dad telling me to come on and have a look. I CANNOT wait for this party. me, me bro, me dad and me fella are all up for it! Sun, sand, sangria and getting shitfaced! Woo hoo!!

Sally x

I need a lift from the post house to liverpool airport on tuesday morning - any offers

or a taxi share

pm me

tilidie said:
Where on the beach it's a long one ? 4 of us staying on the Ramblas. We will be on the Sangria on the beach. PARTY.
The Beach might be long but the Area is not Barceloneta iis an area between Ramblas & Port Olimpic .There is a Big Bar on the Beach & loads near by & a Marina . Blackpool has a Big Beach but has Areas like South Shore Ect . You will soon Hear See us Trust me it wont be hard

mrksdawn19 said:
Me, my wife and my daughter

just need a ticket for the game now, but cant buy til tomorrow

Is anyone adding these up as we go along?
About 185 from here alone .And Still a week to go it will also be advertised in M/C Press . It is also on other Sites & word of mouth .There will be Hundreds there & will be briliant

Such a shame

F_200407_july15ed_im_96879a.jpg

cyberblue said:
tilidie said:
Where on the beach it's a long one ? 4 of us staying on the Ramblas. We will be on the Sangria on the beach. PARTY.
The Beach might be long but the Area is not Barceloneta iis an area between Ramblas & Port Olimpic .There is a Big Bar on the Beach & loads near by & a Marina . Blackpool has a Big Beach but has Areas like South Shore Ect . You will soon Hear See us Trust me it wont be hard

Just a question Cyberblue but I was wondering how long it's been since you were there... I'm still not 100% sure which bar you are talking about because there are three or more all on the beach that are all very close together. It might be that a few more have been set up since you were last in town.

Anyway me and patrick are there tomorrow afternoon to scope the place out and try to negocite some discounts.

P.S. Any luck in finding out from the club how many tickets they've sold?

If you look from the bottom of Ramblas towards the port/sea go to the left around the quay and eventually you come to a nice beach and there is a very handy Spar right on the corner.

Skibum said:
If you look from the bottom of Ramblas towards the port/sea go to the left around the quay and eventually you come to a nice beach and there is a very handy Spar right on the corner.

Yes, it's called Barceloneta beach... it's where we are meeting. There are several bars literally on the beach and me and patrick (an expat who lives about half an hour up the coast) are swinging by tomorrow afternoon to work out which one should be the "official" city bar. We're hoping to swing a discount and set up some music for a bit of a city sing song. Patrick is a professional musician and has written some City songs as part of an album he's working on.

Cambridgeblue said:
cyberblue said:

Just a question Cyberblue but I was wondering how long it's been since you were there... I'm still not 100% sure which bar you are talking about because there are three or more all on the beach that are all very close together. It might be that a few more have been set up since you were last in town.

Anyway me and patrick are there tomorrow afternoon to scope the place out and try to negocite some discounts.

P.S. Any luck in finding out from the club how many tickets they've sold?
Will Find out Thursday about tickets that is when they stop selling them . I was there last yyear the Bar i am on about is a big Cafe /Bar dead tacky .fit in well on Margate Prom L20 meters from the beach a few shops nearby & across from it are a load of Bars & the marina .But will trust your judgement .Go for the one you think best but i think we will need a few bars anyway .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.