City Fans Gathering @ the Barceloneta Beach Party Numbers

Me and patrick are going to scope out the beach tomorrow, we're going to see about getting a city discount set up at one of the many beachfront bars... will report back tomorrow.

me on my own l/pool reus wed 6.30 am
2 others going out monday to barcelona
2 others going out tues to girona

thats 5 rochdale blues

Where on the beach it's a long one ? 4 of us staying on the Ramblas. We will be on the Sangria on the beach. PARTY.

We are there Tuesday lunch till Thursday evening. Theres a sports bar at the bottom of the Ramblas with multi screens for Tuesday night footy.

tilidie said:
Where on the beach it's a long one ? 4 of us staying on the Ramblas. We will be on the Sangria on the beach. PARTY.

Will probably be very near port vell... that way people won't get too lost coming from the metro.

Exactly where will probably be determined tomorrow when me and Patrick check out the bars to see what the sound systems are like and what discount they are willing to offer blues fans. There should a a good few hundred over there so I'm hoping we can swing a 10% discount for you guys.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.