City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

Anybody who has to rely upon parking at the stadium ie disabled supporters will almost certainly be stuck for a considerable length of time just trying to get out of the allotted car park.

This is bad enough for 3pm kick-offs , but is exaggerated for evening kick-off times, meaning that by the time you get away from the ground the roads are already jammed.

As a wheelchair user, I have to park in the blue car park at the bottom of JM Way. It takes 20 mins for me to get to the car, then there is the challenge to get out. Sometimes, this can take an hour to get out, almost certainly 45 mins each game. I can’t attend evening games for this reason, as I need somebody to drive and push me in my chair, then somebody to be up to help me in the house when I get home, then get me into bed.

Charge £20 adults and £5 kids and you've got a sell out and much better atmosphere. Simple.

I was there last night in a group of 5 and atmosphere was poor before, during and after game, flat as a pancake. We've become very spoilt.

I don't think the price would make that big a difference, mate. I and others on here had tickets we literally couldn't give away to family and friends. I just think total apathy with the competition is the problem.

Give everyone who turns up an ipad.

We'd soon fill the Emptyhad.

It won't improve the atmosphere though

Ah right so why aren’t they adding extra trams on for city games then at be a money thing but if one club gets the extra trams why doesn’t the other? Suppose with fans now be able to put there points to City they could ask why this is.
United always stuck up for their fans as far as public transport was concerned and their chairman got that station built for them. It's definitely something else I'll be asking about.

I don't like the Champions League never have never will. I don't like UEFA either and their disgraceful treatment of us.
Does anyone seriously think we have any chance of winning this with the corrupt UEFA?
A lot of other fans feel the same as me.

I don't like the Champions League never have never will. I don't like UEFA either and their disgraceful treatment of us.
Does anyone seriously think we have any chance of winning this with the corrupt UEFA?
A lot of other fans feel the same as me.
Yeah actually. We're good enough, our owners want it, UEFA cant really stop us tbh, they can try FFP and other political bollocks but I dont see how they can actually stop us winning it if we have the right team and I think we do.... Just missing that twelfth man.

Yeah actually. We're good enough, our owners want it, UEFA cant really stop us tbh, they can try FFP and other political bollocks but I dont see how they can actually stop us winning it if we have the right team and I think we do.... Just missing that twelfth man.

Maybe - but I see why a lot of our fan base are pissed off with all of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.