City Fans V Bayern Fans

bayern blade said:
Bilboblue said:
Maldeika said:
Bayern saved them from bankruptcy a couple of years ago. It that is a link?

More info please?

I liked St Pauli when I went to Hamburg, if they have links with the German rags, they can fook right off.

We bailed them out twice as far as I know, and Dresden, Hannover, Rostock and a few others. Can't stand St. Pauli fans tbh, I hate their leftie political stance.

-- Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:41 am --

Why Always Ste said:
Does anyone here agree with their Ultras?

Are you against modern football yourself?

it's about time the Supporters reclaimed this sport, from the Corporate twats who exploit us.

Not in Germany I'm not no. I can't understand our fans moaning about "modern football", we get fair prices and are actively involved. I pay more to see Sheff United than I pay to see Bayern so I can understand English fans being p#ssed off.

There are a lot of people in germany who wants to change this, so i understand fans that stand up for their position (though i do not agree with every point of view they have)

Fanny Fart said:
ballinio said:
ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
Last few games I have seen a large amount of foreign fans coming to watch City taking videos on there smart phones and even iPads and this is one of the reasons for a decline in the atmosphere.

We are now a different club as are a lot of clubs, if a fan had anything of value he would never take it to a match in the old days let alone wave it about in full view.

This goes for City, Chelsea, Rags and any other major playing team and is here to stay.

The club have promoted City to this level and is now attracting fans who like it or not come for the day out rather than following the club through a passion to support the team.
last night I was surrounded by fans in their half/half scalves, playing on their phones, most of the time talking and thinking the whole was just a big joke,they may aswell been at Alton Towers. I tried my best after last year v R. Madrid but that's the end of the Champions league for me, nothing like a football crowd .

Well why not stick around and try and do something about it?
What you've said sounds like one of these people who say "there's too many foreigners in England now, this country has gone to the dogs. I'm moving to Spain'

To be fair when you do try and get the atmosphere going the ipad wavers look and take photos/videos they don't get that they are supposed to join in.

Was in SS 2nd tier and there was a row between couple of guys about supporting the team and 1 of the lads was escoted to the back by Stewards, don't know if he was thrown out or not.

jrb said:
Bezz, is that you?

Regardless of what you think of German fans and the other Ultra's who have visited the Etihad and out sung us, you as one of the main song starters along with your mates(110), must be fed up of the apathy amongst our ranks. I appreciate that you and your mates keep on starting the songs regardless.

If I wasn't for you and your mates, those behind you, another group to the far left of you under the overhang, and others like myself scattered throughout the 3 blocks, there wouldn't be much singing if any at all in 111, 110, and 109.

it is a bit frustrating when we get songs going and we only sing 2 verses.. but the drums are annoying.

best away fans iv seen were aris they will never be topped.

plzen shown what our real support is like

Im in block 110, we were all nervous but still ready to give our all.
but its impossible to get the atmosphere going when that bastard drum is banged all game.
we will play them in the future so id like the drum banned and lets see how we fair then.
also in the champs league it will give us an advantage if away fans were moved to the top tier.

fowler70 said:
but its impossible to get the atmosphere going when that bastard drum is banged all game.
we will play them in the future so id like the drum banned and lets see how we fair then.
also in the champs league it will give us an advantage if away fans were moved to the top tier.

That would just make us look like spiteful twats if we started banning things like drums . It's the sort of thing the rags would do .

Also, when done properly, iv caught myself starting to tap my foot and needing to stop myself bursting into a little dance to the rythem !. I like a bit of techno, so that might have something to do with it .

I personally can understand if people dont like the "German" sort of support and I am still a big fan of the old school English atmosphere (might be an age thing), however its the way it is in Germany right now and I personally prefer this over sitting in silence with arms folded.

The comments on the two guys in the front row, who sort of organize the singing, waving and whatnot are a bit out of order though. Those guys are usually the ones who can be found at every home and away game and haven´t missed any games in ages.

I am pretty sure the do care a lot more about the club, than beeing in the spotlight themself.

The guy with the megaphone in Frankfurt is doing this for ages as well and I don´t even know if there was ever a time where he wasn´t there (he did this already well before anyone in Germany knew anything about Ultras). I think he never ever missed a home or away match in all the years, no matter if we played in the 2nd division, the first division, in Vietnam or Russia.

A couple of years back when we were in the second division as well, he got arrested by the police at an away match.He was standing on a fence to coordinate the singing and refused to get down when the police told him so. He got banned from all football grounds for 7 years, but the club itself did everything possible to ensure that the ban was lifted as they know how important he is for our atmosphere.

The guys in the front row are much more than just knobs who want to be in the spotlight. They literally bleed the colours of their club.

bayern blade said:
Not in Germany I'm not no. I can't understand our fans moaning about "modern football", we get fair prices and are actively involved. I pay more to see Sheff United than I pay to see Bayern so I can understand English fans being p#ssed off.

That is fucking scandalous.

kp789 said:
buzzer1 said:
kp789 said:
It was fantastic. Best support I have seen.

Rrrreally, you did see Poznan right?
I wasnt at the poznan game, but I appreciate the 'poznan dance' factor played a part in our love for them, but yeah I cant really comment on how good they were as I wasnt there myself.

Simply the best.(and Aris:))

fowler70 said:
If we moved the away fans to the top tier there would be NO atmosphere!
Our 2 sets of singers from each side of the goal would still be separated, presumably by loads of tourists / day-trippers, 'general football fans' etc.
Also, I'm in 306 - I'm not giving my seat up to Johnny Foreigner!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.