City & FFP | 2020/21 Accounts released | Revenues of £569.8m, £2.4m profit (p 2395)

Have we all had a good morning, then?

Was pleased to hear that the key emails here might have been available to CAS in the first place. That should be that on this particular front for the foreseeable; UEFA won't want to push for anything after last time, I'm sure. We'll see if anything happens on the youth player/EPL investigation front but it's All Eyez on Sunday now, as Tupac so nearly said.

Having thought it through, I suspect the PL is about to clear us, as CAS did, and this is another crude attempt by our enemies to somehow muddy the waters.
I think that is highly likely. They were told by the court to get on with it and my bet is they can't find anything significant so have decided to drop it. That would explain why the press is saying the PL is coming under pressure from other clubs, especially if the PL have indicated to those clubs what they intend.

Friday before the biggest game of the season this pish comes out. How predictable. If ever there is a case of the media against us. Here it is plain as day.

It's far from the first time that it's happened right before a big game it happens a lot around major games, in all honestly I can't give exact examples of when exactly but I'm sure someone here can.

I'm able to accept the juxta position of opposing fans to "Theres no smoke without fire" as they are ill informed and have no great desire or reasoning to inform themselves of the truth and therefore take the "Sheeps" position in all this of reading the click bait medias headlines and baaa baaaing on the sidelines - I laugh at them.

Its documented fact historically we were punished for exceeding the spending limits set out by UEFA FFP the reasons for which we are mostly well aware and we took "the pinch" despite our anger.

Where I am less accepting is of our own (Alleged) fans who knowing the absolute scrutiny that our accounting systems have been put through in what seemingly is on an annual basis, that a court case took place where "ALL" the evidence of our accusers was evaluated against the actual facts established by City, their sponsors, their owners, their accountants, their executives and their employees with supporting evidence, that NONE of these allegations were true.

I'll say it again so you're sure - A COURT OF LAW HAVING HEARD ALL THE EVIDENCE FOUND WE DID NOT BREAK THEIR RULES ON ACCOUNTING, FUNDING, SPONSORSHIP OR ANYTHING ELSE THEY ACCUSED US OF - and it was a lot.

So in effect there actually is "Smoke without fire". It wasn't smoke it was a loud fart in Germany.

For any of our own to lazily opine that those who have, following these accusations, read in depth the case presentation and decision and know all the above and understand it are "Naive" in believing we didn't break the rules is fucking nauseating in the least.

I was always taught if you want to form and voice an opinion on something at least have the fucking balls to do some research and inform yourself of the facts to avoid looking like a fucking moron in front of people who did.

The reaction on RAWK is typically predictable - the clueless and desperate twats

Der Spiegel's claims are about as real as the sun's smearing headlines in 1989 regarding Liverpool fans, might be seen as a bit of an edgy comment saying that but I can't stand that shitrag of paper either, what I'm saying is the truth there's been no actual evidence and I'd be completely surprised if it was anything other than a mountain of bullshit.

The media since our takeover they've just been a bunch of dirty smear merchants thinking of the next thing they can tar and feather us with, it's not or never has been upto now anything to get excited about even if you're against us, anyone giving credence to these nothing stories are clutching at straws rags or dippers other rival fans for UCL places or extremely gullible.

I was always taught if you want to form and voice an opinion on something at least have the fucking balls to do some research and inform yourself of the facts to avoid looking like a fucking moron in front of people who did.

Ah yes, the scientific fucking method with added fucking balls. I remember it from sixth form ....

;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.