City football shirts everywhere

When I was in Lanzarote in February, the market stalls selling replica tops had decent City 1st & 3rd tops with Haaland on the back for 25 Euros.
No dipper or rag tops in sight!

When I was in Lanzarote in February, the market stalls selling replica tops had decent City 1st & 3rd tops with Haaland on the back for 25 Euros.
No dipper or rag tops in sight!
we are buying our tops when we get back to bkk in mbk centre,was quoted 300bhat in several places and none would drop,got pattaya to check out yet but 300 bt is ok about £7.50,they had all 3 our kits and the quality was excellent,seen some right crappy ones up north and awful copies of next years home.

Wherever we go in the world I always take time, in airports or sports shops to re-arrange the football shirts so that there is a City shirt on the front of every rack! Looks great when I’ve finished as it looks like they’re only selling City shirts. Wife walks away and says I need to grow up, I’m 71 :-)
Ha Ha, me too and I'm 62. growing old is compulsory, growing up is optional.

I was in Seville a few weeks back and there was a Spanish school outing there, one young Spanish kid wearing a City shirt. It was quite surreal, can you imagine that a few years back?

At the dodgy-shirt-stalls there were plenty of Haaland shirts laid out amongst the R.Madrid, Barca, PSG etc ones, but no rag or dipper shirts. Fantastic.

I always nod or acknowledge anyone with a City top of any description,t shirt,tracky top,match shirt etc,no matter where I am,here or abroad,and the same normally happens back,but it is weird,but good in another way to see like Spanish kids with a City top on with Haaland on back,instead of the usual Messi,Mbappe etc etc.

I never thought I would see it put it that way,well not as many

I reckon people were holding off being City fans thinking it we would eventually fade but with the dippers finally showing the world hoof ball doesn't last long and the rags failing to turn another corner you'll see a lot more City and Arsenal shirts around.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.