City football shirts everywhere

Its increasing here on the isle if thanet. I have seen more of our new shirt than ever before.

But the most common are the dippers followed by the rags, in the kids age group's. Adults are mostly London clubs.

Saw a bloke with a City tattoo on his leg so we compared tatts lol i think he was surprised to see another City fan in ramsgate. I normally see City fans in the age group of 50 plus around here, mostly are visiting the area.
Ha, I used to live on Bromstone Road in Broadstairs. Very rare I come across anyone who's ever heard of the Isle of Thanet let alone lives there!

Ha, I used to live on Bromstone Road in Broadstairs. Very rare I come across anyone who's ever heard of the Isle of Thanet let alone lives there!
I'd rendez-vous with Janet
Quite near the Isle of Thanet
She looked more like a gannet
She wasn't half a prannet
Her mother tried to ban it
Her father helped me plan it
And when I captured Janet
She bruised her pomegranate

was in lesbos two weeks ago no city shirts in the main town Petra hired a car and found two city girls in a remote spot happy days

In Roda Corfu 3 kids from Sheffield with City tops on there dad was a Sheff Wednesday fan.Pirates bar in Roda City fans

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.