City launch legal action against the Premier League

I don’t think it will see the light of day if City came out on top on this one. What hack whose only objective is to achieve as many clicks as possible would chase, write and publish a story that shows what the Premier League has been up to as being illegal and City being in the right?
They would publish a story full of terms like ‘insufficient evidence, loopholes, technicalities, dodged, escaped , avoided, time-barred, and non-cooperation’
The sort of things that get many clicks from the slavering red hordes desperately clinging on to their fear and hate.

I would have thought that the higher the stakes the more chance of a leak to the media given the interest there will be and potential ramifications for certain PL executives
Unfortunately, Masters won’t be going anywhere. His get out of jail card with regards to APT rule changes is that it was voted by the clubs.

The tyranny of the majority. You only have to see the comments by the Brighton owner this week to see that how supportive him and the other 13 ( or was is 12 with 2 abstentions ? ) are behind Masters and the PL on this matter.

However, 115 is a different matter and will surely see the end of Masters if we are cleared on most of the charges.

He was the CEO of Everton when they pooh-poohed the advances of Mansour when he was looking to invest in a club in 2008. Smart guy.
I've seen emails pertaining to that and it's safe to say that Amanda Staveley was less than impressed with their professionalism (or lack of it to be more precise). One phrase that stuck out in an increasingly exasperated set of emails from her said "Do these people not realise how this sort of business is done?"

I don’t think it will see the light of day if City came out on top on this one. What hack whose only objective is to achieve as many clicks as possible would chase, write and publish a story that shows what the Premier League has been up to as being illegal and City being in the right?

Look at it the other way round. My take is that the PL clearly have had some problems with all this, if only because if the PL had won, it would surely have been leaked now. Not by the PL necessarily, but by one of the clubs after the PL had informed them of the result, which it surely must do.

I still reckon the arbitration board was hugely embarrassed by the leak in the Times, and it has been made clear to the PL that it is responsible for making sure it doesn't happen again, with the more "important" case coming up.

This is why think the outcome is good news for the club. The longer it takes, the more favourable the outcome, in my view.

Look at it the other way round. My take is that the PL clearly have had some problems with all this, if only because if the PL had won, it would surely have been leaked now. Not by the PL necessarily, but by one of the clubs after the PL had informed them of the result, which it surely must do.

I still reckon the arbitration board was hugely embarrassed by the leak in the Times, and it has been made clear to the PL that it is responsible for making sure it doesn't happen again, with the more "important" case coming up.

This is why think the outcome is good news for the club. The longer it takes, the more favourable the outcome, in my view.
That's my feelings too. The red shite media would rather juggle hedgehogs than write a positive article on my beloved. If it was the other way around the mind boggles. I may of course be wrong,but you never know who(if) could leak these kind of things to the gutter press.

It won’t be written like that… it’ll be a doomsday narrative, nation state owned club out muscling the PL - bullying, abusing power, cheating, expensive lawyers ( is there any other type of lawyer? ) blah blah blah. End of football etc….

Whatever the timeframe was for publishing the outcome in the light of the Leicester fallout it’s probably been pushed back to the next suitable date to burry some bad news. The longer this all takes the better I think it’s looking for us - seems to be consensus building that we’ve had some level of success.

Why can’t City if we have won just leak it at will, or is that to easy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.