City launch legal action against the Premier League

They’ll only shit themselves when the red clubs tell them to shit themselves

There’s no way of knowing what the tone is at the PL but amongst the 20 clubs there must be a sense of unease about where the PL is heading. Masters is not a commanding figure and things do seem to heading for the buffers at an alarming rate of knots. I wouldn’t be surprised if there are rumblings behind the scenes. Rats usually start deserting the ship before it goes down…. And that ship is going down.

There’s no way of knowing what the tone is at the PL but amongst the 20 clubs there must be a sense of unease about where the PL is heading. Masters is not a commanding figure and things do seem to heading for the buffers at an alarming rate of knots. I wouldn’t be surprised if there are rumblings behind the scenes. Rats usually start deserting the ship before it goes down…. And that ship is going down.

There will be some form of split in the future, there’s a block of nearly half the premier league with American owners who vote for what ever United and Liverpool want. Then there’s City on the other side with Newcastle and the like of Aston Villa who know they are being shafted by the Premier League’s over reaching rules on spending.

Who splits first? The red shirts for their super league or the rest of the Premier League who should now realise that toeing the line doesn’t help their clubs become successful. Add to that underneath the football league who will be seeing less and less money coming to them from the PL due to money being taken up on court cases and also lack of spending amongst Premier League clubs. Add to that the self serving c&nt Rick Parry who seems to achieve nothing being head of the football league and looked like a double clown act when him and Richard Masters got put in front of a commons select committee.

14 of 20 clubs required implement rule changes. Those not happy with PL would appear to include us, forest, Everton, Leicester, Villa, Wolves, Newcastle.
With rags[although this could changing now Jim's in charge!] Spurs, Arsenal, red dippers driving the ffp/psr agenda. Difficult to envisage any major changes under these circumstances

You only have to see the comments by the Brighton owner this week to see that how supportive him and the other 13 ( or was is 12 with 2 abstentions ? ) are behind Masters and the PL on this matter.
Having met him, I wouldn't trust him further than I could throw him...

Reactions: PPT
I doubt it. They are mainly yanks and I am pretty sure within 3 years at least 14 clubs will be yank owned. They will continue to do what they can get away with and as much to our detriment as possible. They are cunts now, they will still be cunts in future, probably bigger cunts

I doubt it. They are mainly yanks and I am pretty sure within 3 years at least 14 clubs will be yank owned. They will continue to do what they can get away with and as much to our detriment as possible. They are cunts now, they will still be cunts in future, probably bigger cunts
I’m hoping that, when they realise that there isn’t as much money to be made as they thought, they will sell up leaving the Sugar Daddy model. Not just my thoughts it’s actually the last page of Soccernomics.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.