City launch legal action against the Premier League

just watched @slbsn on redmen TV i know i know and he state first couple of days of hearing are put aside for reading well it may take more than two day's just to read this thread but would end up with world of knowledge from bolt coatings to the education system in this country is screwed plus more

just watched @slbsn on redmen TV i know i know and he state first couple of days of hearing are put aside for reading well it may take more than two day's just to read this thread but would end up with world of knowledge from bolt coatings to the education system in this country is screwed plus more

That guy on redmen kept mentioning ‘charges back dated’ they think they’re going to get awarded premier league titles.

Fuck me talksport now them smelly twats.

Is he trying to lose friends?

Why on God's green earth would you want to talk about our charges to the tramps, why?

I'm seriously losing the love for this stefan geezer. He'll be 69ing Nick the hat Harris next.

Fuck me talksport now them smelly twats.

Is he trying to lose friends?

Why on God's green earth would you want to talk about our charges to the tramps, why?

I'm seriously losing the love for this stefan geezer. He'll be 69ing Nick the hat Harris next.
Know you’re joking but we need more of our blues on every part of the media to kill the red gangs dead

Know you’re joking but we need more of our blues on every part of the media to kill the red gangs dead
It'll never happen mate. The red mardarses are everywhere. Unless we can clone stefan then I'm afraid we're goosed.
Even if we did get on all these red infested channels and podcasts they will still turn round at the end of every show and "ah but...".

They are all sheep, brainwashed by the red media.

if that includes reading all City's emails and all the Premier Leagues Whatsapp message it's going to take a darn sight longer than that.

Would they have to read the emojii's too smiley face, grin, aubergine, aubergine ?

I’m hoping that, when they realise that there isn’t as much money to be made as they thought, they will sell up leaving the Sugar Daddy model. Not just my thoughts it’s actually the last page of Soccernomics.
I think there is money to be made isn’t there?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.