City linked with Guus Hiddink

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_5778694,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 94,00.html</a>

you know abramovich would never allow this, and as much as i want hughes to go now. deep down i know changing a manager half way throough the season would be damaging for the team, if it was to happen it would be in summer as guus's contract runs out then. and as for abramovich we just bankroll a transfer for him to shut him up.

I'm sure if Guss came in and doesn't have us top of the league in the next 12 months everyone would want him sacked and out as well and we'd just try the next named manager who is in favour at the time.

blue1970 said:
I'm sure if Guss came in and doesn't have us top of the league in the next 12 months everyone would want him sacked and out as well and we'd just try the next named manager who is in favour at the time.

100% bollocks.

What makes me laugh heartily in this thread are the intimations that Hiddink's life will be in jeopardy if he came to us due to Abramovich's underworld connections!

YCMIU!

strongbowholic said:
What makes me laugh heartily in this thread are the intimations that Hiddink's life will be in jeopardy if he came to us due to Abramovich's underworld connections!

YCMIU!

i am sure the sheikh has underworld connections aswell????

he could slap abramovich round the face with a camel tongue to shut him up.

glynn said:
strongbowholic said:

YCMIU!

Don't say things like that. He'll only get the hump!!

glynn said:
strongbowholic said:

YCMIU!

Did you see the video of what the sheiks brother did to some buisness guy he though had ripped him off ?. Lmao he took him into the desert beat the shit out of him with a plank of wood with nails in, shoved a fucking cattle prood up his arse and then ran him over a couple of times. Lmao fuck Abromavich and his connections the shiek has a big arse family and at least one of them is a right nutter thats not to be fucked with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.