City= many black players, but at COMS not many black fans

SBK. The responses on this thread should tell you all you need to know. The vast majority have expressed outrage that the subject is even worthy of debate.

You will be safe at COMS and welcomed by fellow Blues. Full stop. End of.

You'd be surprised at the generosity and support that you'd receive on your visit if you were to ask for it.

Balti said:
SBK. The responses on this thread should tell you all you need to know. The vast majority have expressed outrage that the subject is even worthy of debate.

You will be safe at COMS and welcomed by fellow Blues. Full stop. End of.

You'd be surprised at the generosity and support that you'd receive on your visit if you were to ask for it.

When wheelsy comes over he gets free tickets, lodging, food and someone normally lets him poke the missus .

skybluekings said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
hmmm this guy is either a WUM or very ill informed about MCFC....seems very 'convenient' how he has picked a racist incident committed by a brother of one of our former players......

How the hell would I know that the victim was a brother of a city player?
Nowhere in that story is there anything about him connected to City so how the hell would I know that?!

I remembered the incident and posted a link after finding the story again. WUM?
As a black man and knowing of incidents like this, I am within all reason to ask my original post.

This thread is being twisted into something it isn't.

I have so far reasoned based on responses here that:
1. The demographics of Manchester plays a part.
2. Socio-econmonic reasons exist.

These 2 reasons explain it for me and I am glad for asking the question because now those answers have me better informed. For the most part, responses to this thread give more confidence to make the trip and enjoy the City experience.

booked it, packed it, fucked off
2002-november-peter-kay.jpg

welcome anytime

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2007/08/09/murder-cops-search-for-joey-barton-s-cousins-115875-19598619/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-storie ... -19598619/</a>

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
coleridge said:
I'd rather have an opinion than be a smug fence-sitting Yes Man. Why don't you name suspects, charge them and conduct the trial in your own Kangaroo Court? At least that would be more entertaining than 'fucking beggars belief', whatever that means.

Read again you thick twat, was supporting you........ now that beggars belief

Thank you for your kind support and for your reasoned comments. You must be a laugh a minute.

OK Zin, I am obviously a 'thick twat', that is why I questioned the OP's African heritage on page 16 of this thread after he mentioned being black for the first time on page 15. He sounds like an over-qualified journo to me, but what do I know.

coleridge said:
OK Zin, I am obviously a 'thick twt', that is why I questioned the OP's African heritage on page 16 of this thread after he mentioned being black for the first time on page 15. He sounds like an over-qualified journo to me, but what do I know.

You really do not take anything at face value do you.

johnmc said:
coleridge said:
OK Zin, I am obviously a 'thick twt', that is why I questioned the OP's African heritage on page 16 of this thread after he mentioned being black for the first time on page 15. He sounds like an over-qualified journo to me, but what do I know.

No, I don't. Experience teaches me otherwise.

coleridge said:
johnmc said:

No, I don't. Experience teaches me otherwise.

Which is fair enough is some cases. But couldnt this just be a fan wondering how he might be accepted if he came to a game.

You questioned why he didnt mention his race when he posted the original post - i would think it strange that someone would expect him to do that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.