City matchday presenters sacked over podcast (P6)

bammy blue said:
LoveCity said:
Has Hugh Ferris been given the boot or is he somewhere in City Square?

He was at the Minihad, thankfully he seemed to be loosing his voice!
He must do other stuff at the ground for City, always see him knocking about the colin bell stand area even when he's not presenting on the pitch

I think Mike is hilarious! he is close to the bone sometimes which won't be to everyone's taste but I think he brightens up the HT entertainment 100%

As for the others, I can't see why anyone would have an issue; Ferret does a good professional job, Natalie adds a bit of glamour but knows her stuff and Danny is as passionate as they come (was chatting to him at Sunderland away and he was a really top lad!)

All in all I think the City Square team are pretty decent and work well together, my kids love it and watch it every week!!

The only problem I have with Mike McLean, and he's done this a few times now, is the refereeing of the kids games. As the father of a 9 year old whose dream it is to play on the pitch, I'd hate to think that the kids aren't in on the joke. Judging by the reaction particularly of the Sheff Weds kids, I'm pretty sure they aren't. That really isn't fair on the kids who think they've got a special treat to be disrupted by a bloke ruining it on their behalf. He wouldn't take the mick if he was interviewing them, so why do it on the pitch.

Other than that, carry on....

He was very funny yesterday before kick-off with the kids musical chairs.

We need to lighten up. I was more pissed yesterday with the amount of foreign day-trippers with selfie sticks and half and half scarves.

At least this guy reminds me football still has some banter left rather than some come-lately in a padded jacket asking me to stick around for a couple of minutes so I can be seen in the walking shot back across the bridge from the EDS game.

Like a Nazi staged rally at the the Etihad these days.

Contrived bollocks.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
I was more pissed yesterday with the amount of foreign day-trippers with selfie sticks.

Thought they were banned?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
some come-lately in a padded jacket asking me to stick around for a couple of minutes so I can be seen in the walking shot back across the bridge from the EDS game.

Hahaha me and my mates were cajouled too...

'Nah luv...off to the pub'

IanBishopsHaircut said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
I was more pissed yesterday with the amount of foreign day-trippers with selfie sticks.

Thought they were banned?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
some come-lately in a padded jacket asking me to stick around for a couple of minutes so I can be seen in the walking shot back across the bridge from the EDS game.

Hahaha me and my mates were cajouled too...

'Nah luv...off to the pub'

I'm not sure the seemingly hundreds of Japanese tourists got that memo re Selfie sticks, certainly outside the ground.

To be fair the three girls who accosted me were pretty easy on the eye, Home Counties PR degrees or not!

He's very poor. 'On the Buses' style humour doesn't cut it anymore and he was a disgrace at the Sheff Weds match. Either the club will get rid or his mouth will get him sacked. Either way, the sooner the better.

If we have to have half time entertainment then he's the best I've seen so far.

The centre circle selfie is hands down the worst thing I've ever seen at half time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.