City Matters thread

City are currently recruiting for a ‘fans co-ordinator’ or some such.
Whether it makes a blind bit of difference remains to be seen
Also was sent a fan survey this morning, Qs included whether we’d ever heard of City Matters and then a free text box asking what we thought of it
Are they planning to replace it?

City are currently recruiting for a ‘fans co-ordinator’ or some such.
Whether it makes a blind bit of difference remains to be seen
Also was sent a fan survey this morning, Qs included whether we’d ever heard of City Matters and then a free text box asking what we thought of it
Are they planning to replace it?
Remember that competition they ran about 10 years ago, when they had people sending in videos, saying why they were the biggest fan etc., and the prize was some sort of fan co-ordinator job at the club? A lad called Lee Kenny (??) won it.

We know there are issues with ticket allocations for United away but they're still on sale and projected to sell out at a slightly lower bracket than I expected. Unless I'm mistaken, I was closer - in terms of points brackets - to not getting one last season than this time round. Like I say, I could be wrong on that but there are 4 more points brackets after mine this season when I'm sure last season it was more like 2 or 3.

Can anyone recall how many points it sold out at last season? @Corky - you're normally the go to person for this kind of question
His issue seems to resolve around him dropping a points bracket when all that has happened is that City have decreased the amount eligible in each window and increased the number of windows. Probably so the system doesn't fall over itself or do a "Brentford" last season.

No dramas and it's made him look spoilt and silly IMO

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231011_090520.jpg
    Screenshot_20231011_090520.jpg
    250.8 KB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot_20231011_090437.jpg
    Screenshot_20231011_090437.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 42
His issue seems to resolve around him dropping a points bracket when all that has happened is that City have decreased the amount eligible in each window and increased the number of windows. Probably so the system doesn't fall over itself or do a "Brentford" last season.

No dramas and it's made him look spoilt and silly IMO
Yeah, the opening sales window started at 2000 points higher compared to last season. 28k compared to 26k. I'm guessing he was on 26k+ points last season but less than 27k. That equates to qualifying in the first window last season and the second window this season. I'm not sure what his issue is to be honest.

I don't agree with the junior pull through for games like United.
But the wider point he made stands - that you collect max available points in a season and then the next year you drop down to a lower window even though we got a few more tickets this time around. That shouldn't be possible.

I don't agree with the junior pull through for games like United.
But the wider point he made stands - that you collect max available points in a season and then the next year you drop down to a lower window even though we got a few more tickets this time around. That shouldn't be possible.
No it shouldn't and that's definitely been happening in recent years but that hasn't really happened this time. They set the opening window 2000 points higher than last season but from my own experience, I can't see any real evidence that I've fallen further down the ladder this year compared to last year. There were more tickets showing yesterday when I bought mine than there were when I bought mine last year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.