City Square Stage Is No More :-( What Did You Think Of It And What It Offered?

I hope the proposed 3000 capacity indoor fanzone already has a blueprint. The new bar at the back of 115. A good space, enough seating for the space, decent beer, good service, a DJ playing Manc tunes, but not too loud to hear yourself speak and think. What more can you ask for?(cheaper beer prices!)

City need to go around the city centre and visit some of the new food and drink halls that are busy, are a success, make plenty of money, and incorporate their ideas into the new fanzone.

No offence, but the last thing I want to see and hear is fanzone Danny, Natalie Pike, etc, going through the same repertoire and cheese at the new fanzone.

By all accounts Diecast, close to GAS, and recently opened, is doing really well. It’s going to be really popular on matchdays, before and after the games.

It’s mad really how they managed to actually get the 115 bar right. I was sure they’d fuck it up somehow.

Reactions: jrb
There was hardly anyone ever watching the band on the stage especially when it was pissing it down. The occasional celeb/ ex player got a bit more of a look. But The ones that looked really pitiful we’re the lone artists with a guitar and small amp stood under a gazebo singing Wonderwall etc. Completely pointless and probably a bit demoralising
Young kids, I think it’s good the club gives them a chance outside the Etihad.

The only time I ever really enjoyed people on the stage, when we employed the comedian who took the piss out of fans who entered these bloody quizzes etc.
His piss taking was wonderful and did bring a lot of laughter.
Think he worked for the Beeb.
Mike McClean. Proper blue as well. Not PC enough for the club these days so had to let him go.

loved it for first couple of years, loved the interviews with ex-players and some of the competitions and I know i'm in the large minority I thought it was better when Ferris and Mike McClean were there, not bothered with it for past few years, it all seems repetitive same ex-players, think it all depending on the guests they had , love the idea of it but TBH find Danny and Natalie bit annoying and feel it needs a shake up for the new one.

Hopefully also the end of Natalie and Danny and the shite sanitised bollocks, never forgiven her for the first question she asked Pep when he took to the stage at the parade , " do you think oasis should get back together ", although I suspect it's just the start of more.
I thought somebody else asked that question?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.