City To Be Presented With The PL Trophy If Champions On Sunday

you sound like a nice lad
last year there was plenty of stewards but when the final whistel went, off they went didnt try to stop anyone
100% I'm a nice lad

Why should a jumped up day tripper or a seasoned season ticket holder think he has the right to invade the players

Just think for 1 minute how possibly Bernardo, Gundagun, Laporte for example would like to finish possibly there final home game in City colours, cellabrate as they should & not run off the pitch

It's a fucking shambles, just do as the club wants stay fucking off the pitch

Amazing how bothered some people are by a few young lads that have probably spent thousands following City this season running on the pitch to celebrate us winning the league. Fuck if other fans think it’s small time, shows we still don’t take winning things for granted imo. Pitch invasions have always been a City tradition, doesn’t effect any of us in the slightest lighten up

Amazing how bothered some people are by a few young lads that have probably spent thousands following City this season running on the pitch to celebrate us winning the league. Fuck if other fans think it’s small time, shows we still don’t take winning things for granted imo. Pitch invasions have always been a City tradition, doesn’t effect any of us in the slightest lighten up
Young lads more like middle aged & oldies acting like kids
I get it for the 2nd time & the Aguero moment but to carry this on for the 5th year is totally embarrassing
Do you want people waiting till 9pm to see the start of the presentation

I hope Forest do the damage

If anyone does invade the pitch on Sunday then at the very least they should be banned. Anyone vandalising the goalposts or goading the opposition in their faces should be prosecuted.
More hassle than it's worth. Fans will encroach on the pitch, fans will leave the pitch, city will lift trophy, we all go home happy. Press piss boiling.

Anyone & I mean anyone entering espeacialy being our 5th in 6 seasons should be tasered

It's a fucking shambles & will be another embarrassing day if this is allowed to happen

Whatever needs to be done to stop the fucking clowns climbing over then craic on

3 lines of stewards, army & police + the 2 sets of advertising boards should be enough, if individuals then keep trying just shoot the fuckers
That sounds like a reasonable and measured approach ! (I’m joking)

Last edited:
The Club have already said that anyone caught invading the pitch will be subject to a ban. They should also consider civil actions against those involved to recover damages to pay for any fines imposed by the league as well as well as physical damage to the pitch, goalposts, advertising hoardings etc.

I have no issue with anyone having fun but can’t we all just enjoy watching the trophy presentation and lap of honour instead of allowing a few hundred people to ruin the enjoyment of the players, management and tens of thousands of fans.

Thats it, rant over.

Mine hasn't cleared up although it's nothing like it used to be, for the same reason you say. I am however led to believe that it's a chronic affliction and you may well have a relapse at some time in the future.
I take it back. Should we reach the final, Edin awaits! Cityitis at its finest.

This one would be different though with games still to play.

If fans can just hang fire until the players have left the pitch at least ;-)

Anyone & I mean anyone entering espeacialy being our 5th in 6 seasons should be tasered

It's a fucking shambles & will be another embarrassing day if this is allowed to happen

Whatever needs to be done to stop the fucking clowns climbing over then craic on

3 lines of stewards, army & police + the 2 sets of advertising boards should be enough, if individuals then keep trying just shoot the fuckers

When were the previous occasions where you felt embarrassed out of interest?

You’re misding the point, nobody is that bothered about fans going on the pitch. What people are bothered about are the repucusions the club will face fines or even points deductions , or maybe the rest of the fans will face closed stands or blocks in the future.Not to mention unlike in the past every fan that goes on is risking a stadium ban.
We don’t know what the sanctions will be after last years warnings, we know there will be sanctions though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.