City To Be Presented With The PL Trophy If Champions On Sunday

Broken crossbar, harangued goalkeeper, £260,000 fine, what's not to like?
Out of many pitch invasions over the years, only once the cross bar got broken. The goal keeper got brushed past nothing more.

Thousands of blues making forever memories and celebrating with the players is great to see you. It will probably die out in the few years as football gets more sanitised

Out of many pitch invasions over the years, only once the cross bar got broken. The goal keeper got brushed past nothing more.

Thousands of blues making forever memories and celebrating with the players is great to see you. It will probably die out in the few years as football gets more sanitised
^^^ This guy's defo going on the pitch :-)

Just middle class instagram wallies getting selfies (on the pitch), no one without a camera phone.

To be fair, I see where people who don’t want a pitch invasion are coming from, but I really don’t think it’s a big deal if people do it in good spirits.

I wonder if they’ll make it a condition that the trophy will be only presented on Sunday if there isn’t a pitch invasion? Stay off the pitch or the presentation will be delayed until after the Brentford match ?

Unlikely. Would need to be scheduled and tines / choreographed for TV.

Nah that's not a pitch invasion .... this is a pitch invasion!!!!!!! (and no one got hurt)...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.