City to start charging blue badge holders for matchday disabled parking

I agree, but why should it be free? My dad has a blue badge and he's much more well off than I am.

It should be free because they're over a barrel which has been explained a fair few times in this thread. Able bodied people have the option of walking, catching a bus, a train or a tram. Lots of disabled people don't have that option. We don't want to go down the road of "My dad is comfortably off so why shouldn't others pay?" I'll tell you why, because others might not be.

I mean come on, how many disabled fans do we have who park there? £12 a game might seem peanuts to the club but for some people it could be a lot of money. We are a wealthy club and adding extra costs onto people who have already been dealt a shitty hand in life is wrong. Personally I don't give a fuck how people try and defend this it is wrong.

Because the club is a multi million dollar club. They do not need the revenue...... they need a heart.
We moan when the Shiekh puts up the price of season tickets, ffs, let's stop all this I have to pay why can't they shit.
Sounds a bit patronising to disabled people to me.Lets let the poor disabled people have it for free they aren’t like us everyday people that can pay for things.
All most disabled people want is to be seen as equal to the rest of us, and for that to be facilitated, not subsidised.

Can anyone help me with this? My dad is 82 and his hips have gone. He’s been struggling like mad to waddle up to the stadium from a friend’s drive about a mile away and I’m not sure he can manage next year. How does it work with disabled parking? Can he buy a season ticket for it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.