City to start charging blue badge holders for matchday disabled parking

Another thing to add, by charging, it will mean those who need it most will get the spaces, to have so many book them and not turn up is more of a disgrace than charging. Charging will open up spaces for those that will actually use them.

Have you considered that those that ‘need it most’ might also be those who’s condition dictates that they sometimes have to alter their plans at short notice?

Have you considered that those that ‘need it most’ might also be those who’s condition dictates that they sometimes have to alter their plans at short notice?
I'm sure there is one or two yes, but it's clearly not the roughly 50% not turning up.

It’s disgusting from the club, I wonder if we use to charge them at Maine Road when they were placed around the pitch in what was probably the worse place to be.

It's quite a funny one this. In my previous seat the Two lads in front were always winding each other up about this topic. One was on minimum wage had to pay for parking and the other was telling him how much he got monthly aswel as Free parking, which was a hell of a lot more than him. Is it something City really need to do to start charging, No. It probably doesn't even work out at a couple of days pay for Erling for all the savings in a season. Then I can see the other side of folk who have to pay and maybe struggling financially. Personal opinion though just leave it as it is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.