City to start charging blue badge holders for matchday disabled parking

Hi Stephen.

Mark’s been a great representative on City Matters and a real advocate for fans, but his term is up.

Edit: And to say that Mark has been working on this issue. He’s posted an update on his Facebook Group:

Thanks for confirming that Alex. Yeah, Mark’s a good lad. Shame his time is up. He’ll be hard to replace I imagine.

But glad he’s not left on a sour note.

Plenty of pensioners are in a good financial position. Presumably you think it would be a good idea to stop concessions for FOCs as well ? If not why not ?
Maybe City are just following the Chancellor's example, when she stopped she cancelled winter fuel payments for those who do not receive pension credit.

And West Ham and Arsenal are also going down that road.
Although I do remember reading on here that City have given assurances to City Matters that they will not be abolishing Over 65 concessions at The Etihad .
I'm glad to hear that.

Ffs the striking on here is as bad as the thread re the fine for being late for kick off.

Having a disability does not necessarily mean someone is on low income.

I know of 3 blues who are registered disabled who are fucking wedged.All 3 of them regularly drop several hundred quid a pop on CL away trips.

Some of you come across like you need to be upset/offended by pretty much anything.

Squeeze that match day revenue sponge. Then squeeze it some more until there’s nothing left to squeeze. Then find another match day revenue sponge and squeeze that. And so on……
How much would they even make off this? Must be a pittance. Awful decision

Reactions: PPT
To the best of my knowledge, the companion tickets are for those that rely on assistance from someone most of the time they’re at the stadium and each case is assessed by the club on its merits. Numbers are limited and you don’t qualify by simply having a blue badge.

My mate’s got one ( or rather two ) They’re both in his name with one having ( PA ) written after it. So he doesn’t have to name the assistant or stick to the same one. Think he said he paid 5 something for them last year. They’re in level 1 Main Stand, so that seems to fit in with the price the other guy suggests.

No idea what hoops he had to jump through to get them. He’s had them years.

But I’m glad the club do things like that. He’d probably sack it if he couldn’t take someone along with him.

Despite all the shit the club justifiably get, like these parking charges. They do still quietly get some stuff right along the way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.