City v Arsenal post match discussion

This might be a strange thing to say, but i'm looking forward to watching the Capital One game against Villa more than our next league game.

Back to 4231 until next season where in pre season we can try this 352/442/every other formation we are trying.

Milner, Rodwell, Balotelli, Maicon, Nastasic and so on to play v Villa to rest the "key" players and to get the other lads to prove a point to play v Fulham.

Always difficult playing big games after C L game. Worrying that Silva is not finding killer passes, which was always a danger after no Pre-season. We look half a yard of the pace often. Most of our key players not gelling or being on form.

Arsenal are FAR better without the ball now and have a class player in Corzola. Decent point but we have to close out games from winning positions.

Disappointing result and performance. Arsenal dominated that first half, Rodwell coming on helped, but the decision to take off Dzeko was baffling.

We just haven't got going yet this season. That steelness has gone, we can't keep hold of leads, we give the ball away too much, and key players (Silva, Kompany, and Yaya, in particular) have underperformed. Changes are needed for Villa, we need to freshen things up a little.

Train said:
This might be a strange thing to say, but i'm looking forward to watching the Capital One game against Villa more than our next league game.

Agreed. Looking forward to watching a game without the nerves and hopefully see the likes of Razak and Suarez get some first-team experience.

bert38 said:
didactic said:
bert38 said:
Yaya again goes missing when decent opposition get the ball in midfield.

Needed pushing up out of the way 20 mins before the goal. Strange how he is able to find energy when we have the ball.

Yaya went missing? Hahahaha are you serious?

Yes. Watch it again-how many times he does his baby step running out of possession and allows the opposition midfield to waltz past him.

Dzeko was our best player, Yaya our second.

Infact Yaya was our best players wasted chances he created.

didactic said:
ForzaMancini said:
EaglesFan said:
I've watched every game of this club (including League cup and friendlies, believe it or not) for over two years now (Dzeko or no Dzeko) - so at which point I pass YOUR fan test?? Cause it seems like someone has authorized you to make determination on who is a City fan and who isnt...

The fact of the matter is had Dzeko played the full 90 minutes here and against Madrid you wouldn't be moaning about Mancini. As long as Dzeko plays you are happy.

So true he doesnt care about the result didnt he say last season Dzeko should leave because he is not getting the respect he deserves. Eagles you support Dzeko not City and you only watch City games to comment about Dzekos involvement of lack of involvement. Your posts are there for all to see.

Is it not possible to support both (a team AND a player)??? Honest question.
Who is YOUR favorite City player? It is besides the point that I am a fan of Edin, but that doesnt mean I cant (and dont) support the TEAM.

Anyway - Garcia looked shit, but he will need some time to adjust to EPL.
Sinclair looked like he is in way over his head being in a championship team.
Rodwell might turn out to be our best addition THIS SEASON - which says a lot about this transfer window. I have faith Garcia will come through.

Last season aguero would have had a hat trick. The final balls today were atrocious. He was in loads of great positions but yaya and especially silva played shit balls.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.